SMG Picture Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Something slightly different. Spectre M4 with folding stock.   Stock is from www.octagonairsoft.com and came with some free patches. Nice guys to deal with and for anyone interested the stoc

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

l_ff9cb0ab16ee47a098751652aa617d12.jpg

My new Maruzen Scorpion.

Can't see what all the bad rap is about this thing. I had the most fun I've ever had with this thing at Urban Assault the other week. Damn the guy on the blue team who received almost a whole mag in the face at 10 metres and didn't take it. <_<

Edited by H.U.N.K
Finished a M3a1 grease gun last week. Built it from scratch using an old caulking gun and 18 gauge steel.

Internals are from a AGM MP40, Sawzall trigger switch, deans, and stock gearbox parts.

///ed///

Real nice work, cool grease gun. Have you posted a project guide of your work anywhere fella? - I would love to see that :D ...

@Decimus: Proper Gangsta collection, good for a team of badguys.

Edited by Kenworth W900
Real nice work, cool grease gun. Have you posted a project guide of your work anywhere fella? - I would love to see that biggrin.gif ...

It is the smallest gun I have ever scratch built. I posted a couple threads about it on the US WW2AA and the VietnamAirsoft boards. I don't have any dimensions/plans/patterns posted up yet, I am in the process of moving this month.

http://vietnamairsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=...637&start=0

///ed///

Edited by BigEd
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...