Problem with M4_boi

Team 7

Check this thread out before you read any further. It would appear that MGS4 has re-surfaced as M4_boi and whether you are a buyer or a seller, I would avoid this thieving *beep* at all cost.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=138425

My experience with Daniel Johnson of Leighton Buzzard has only been on the selling side but I have not bought anything from him but from what I’ve read he is equally as bad on that front as well.

Where should I start?

Firstly, when he pays for stuff using Paypal, he doesn’t use his own account but somebody else (there is a reason for this which I will go into much later) and tells you that he has been made redundant and ask you to send the stuff to another address. You duely comply as he has paid for the goods and is registered into your account right away.

I sent the gear via Special Delivery so that I could track the package and know that it has been signed for. Once Mr Dan Johnson receive the package, he then contacted the person whose Paypal account he used and asked them to claim a chargeback on the money that was paid into my paypal account. The money is then frozen by Paypal who than starts an investigation as the claimant alleges that they did not authorised this purchase.

One would have thought that you are pretty much covered except that for you to be fully compliant with Paypal rules, you would have needed to have posted to the claimant address and not the address that Dan asked you to send. As a result, I lost the argument and lost the money and the gear.

I have made contact with him around March/April time and the last time, he said that he will get back to me but I’ve not heard since until someone pm me yesterday and told me he’s back.

My advice to you is that he is probably selling things that don’t belong to him and stay away from him.

I think his address is listed in the forum somewhere but if you can’t find his address, pm me!

Thanks for raising this to my attention.

As the user has used duplicate accounts, the only reason behind which I can find being to evade the poor feedback he has a result of failing to provide buyers with items they have paid for, I have banned both accounts. Hopefully this will save any other members the misery of being possibly defrauded.

Should you find further duplicate accounts please contact me and I'll remove them also.

thanks for this guys i was thinking about buying his systema(or the pics that he found of google)

saved me alot of money cheers

??????????Hold on, let me get this right, he's lifted images of the gear that he doesn't own from Google Image and flog it on the forums?

Marlow, can this guy get a lifetime ban as he has no interest in airsofting and only here to fleece people.

Does anyone know this guy, apparently, he played at Absolute Airsoft near Maidenhead back in August?

I am actually the buyer of the Systema and have already paid for it. I have no reason to believe that it does not exist and I even spoke to the place he bought it from who confirmed details for me.

I paid for the Systema before I was aware of the old account (MGS4) and suffice to say I have been somewhat nervous since! But after a few delays and constant badgering on my part I have been given a tracking number today and expect the purchase to arrive either tomorrow or Monday.

I'm hoping it will all arrive complete and in good working order!!

Will update here once its arrived.

*EDIT* - I am now tracking the parcel online as it has been picked up from the post office - so something is on its way!

Yes it arrived and apart from the original foregrips missing (it has the Surefire foregrip fitted at the moment) eveything looks fine so far. He is going to dig out the foregrips and send them on to me asap.

Did the package have a return address on it? If so, hang on to it, as it may one day come in handy. If this fella rips more people off at least there's an address for the small claims court proceedings or even Police enquiries.

Did the package have a return address on it? If so, hang on to it, as it may one day come in handy. If this fella rips more people off at least there's an address for the small claims court proceedings or even Police enquiries.

Rip more people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd say, he's already ripped a fair few already, I have an address in Leighton Buzzard and I will be interested in his Harlow address as well!

Archived