DVD Box sets for sale

rbarnes182

The World at War 30th Anniversary 11 DVD box set

Mint condition as you can see from the pics, each disc has been watched once.

071120081393.jpg071120081394.jpg

£30 posted

Band of Brothers metal tin 6 DVD box set

Rare metal tin version, only make the cardboard box set now. Each disc has been watched around 3 times, no scratches at all.

071120081390.jpg071120081391.jpg

£20 posted

Robocop Trilogy 3 DVD box set

Each disc watched once, a few scrapes and scratches on the box itself, but other than that, great condition.

071120081378.jpg071120081381.jpg

£12 posted

Lethal Weapon 1/2/3/4 Directors Cut 4 DVD box set

Mint condition as you can see from the pics, each disc has been watched once.

071120081382.jpg071120081383.jpg

£12 posted

Alien Quadrilogy 9 DVD box set

Mint condition as you can see from the pics, only the movies have been watched not the special feature discs.

071120081398.jpg071120081399.jpg

£30 posted

Matrix: Ultimate Collection 10 DVD box set

Mint condition as you can see from the pics, only the movies have been watched not the special feature discs.

Note I forgot to include the Animatrix in the pic so I have done a quick close up, it is there!

071120081400.jpg

071120081402.jpg

071120081406.jpg

£25 posted

Indiana Jones: Complete Trilogy 4 DVD box set

Mint condition box and discs, each DVD watched twice.

071120081396.jpg071120081397.jpg

£15 posted

Halloween Ultimate Collection 6 DVD box set

A few scratches and tears on the box, discs are all fine, watched once each.

071120081408.jpg071120081409.jpg

£20 posted

Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition 4 DVD box set RARE

Bought in a Florida mall last year, watched each disc one, mint condition and it cant be bought in the UK

Note this is a region 1 DVD

071120081387.jpg071120081389.jpg

£25 posted

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this so heres my infomation on the subject of nothing arrived!

Link to orignal topic http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=155767&hl=

Item paid for on the 6 and was told would be posted out on 7th, Then message recieved on the 13th saying sorry for the delay but confirming postage, messaged him on the 19th after nothing arriving to be told he hasnt sent it and it would sent on the 20th by his dad, finaly on the 25th i was once again confirmed it was posted on the 24th by 2nd class!

So now im still waiting. Ive got a case on paypal so im not worried about getting my money back if all else fails but either way i think the user should be banned for the miselling.

As the seller doesn't have a history of being a bad seller that I know of, I've initially asked him to sort his trades out asap (to which he's responded by contacting you all on the 25th). We prefer not to ban people for a first offence - even if they have managed to annoy a number of buyers - without first giving them the opportunity to sort things out and learn a valuable lesson about selling things online.

Keep us posted on the progress of these trades, folks.

Oh, and that goes for you too rbarnes182. Posting here to keep people updated would be a big help.

fair enough :)

been asked to cancel paypal dispute when item arrives, which still aint showed up

i was pm'd on the 13th saying this:

Hey mate, just to let you know your dvd set is on its way, I have just been waiting for the money to come through so that I can send it, was very skint the past couple weeks, so yea, just to put your mind at rest if your wondering where it is, cheers, Rob.

then was told it was only posted 2/3 days ago

im sorry to get all snotty but i aint received my dvd boxset

PLEASE REFUND ME MY £20!!!!! OR GET THE BOXSET TO ME!!!!!

Richard

No worries mate, my internet is been down. Posted yesturday 2nd class, they will arrive in the next few days. Rob.

i dont see how he could of got my address to send the item as he had not been online since the 21st november and then came online on the 25th november saying it was shipped.

if the item does turn up ill let people know the actual date it was posted

Richard

Mine still hasnt arrived RM deliver between 7-2 week days and the man with the van has already arrived with my HK parcels i ordered 4 days ago! so i no its not coming today and have escalted my case on paypal to a claim.

ITEM STILL NOT RECEIVED!!!!!!!

the op said was posted 2nd class on the 24th, its now the 29th, i have been in everyday and no parcel has arrived.

Right i have recieved the pistol with todays post but the magazine is useless with the fill valve leaking faster than i can fill it, i dont see how this could be missed and its really starting to ###### me off now its just one long trail of hassel with this guy and 2nd hand sales in general lately i dont think i have a bought a gbb lately that has been sold as leak free mag but for it to only turn up leaking to get the response "oh it was fine when i sent it"

My item finally received, couple of the discs are scratched (not checked whether they play fine) but saying they been watched only 3 times and in mint condition was a slight lie from looking at the discs.

the box has a few dents in it also

Im happy they arrived but not happy with the time it took me to get them and the condition they came in.

forgot to add that 2 of the clips that hold the dvd's in are busted

Archived