Hot stuff from Cyma and A&K

Mike_West

'ere we blow, a representative of a Polish airsoft shop went to China lately and brought some more photos. You might have seen the stuff posted by Steve from AirsoftWorld a few days ago, but he didn't see (or show) all the goodness. Gentlemen, behold!

http://www.wmasg.pl/aktualnosci/nowosci_zz...kiego_muru/919/

Confronting the news post above (mainly pictures) and Steve's recent news, it turns out that we'll get a Vietnam-era M60 from A&K pretty soonish, as the prototype is pretty much done, just needs some screw tightening here and there (and yes, the body is steel, like the earlier M249). Also, considering that the photos were taken at only two factories - Cyma and A&K - there's a strong evidence that a Chinese Minigun exists. Most probably made by A&K at that.

Of course, Cyma's offer of new, steel-bodied AKs ain't too shabby either - just look at that wood on the AKM (CM048). Another cold winter coming?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do i see a hole where the pin should be on that blank reciever? if so WOOOO! cyma are building AKs properly! if they are indeed FULL steel then there is no need for Dboys now. oh and they've even beaten VFC to the AKM :D

eitherway WANT the AK104 and AKM (the wood looks worryingly like inokatsu wood, which when you look at the solid wood on the AKSU, makes me wonder if it's really cyma)

the VN M60 looks awesome too. although the thought of every other DPM or multicam wearer at my site running around with a vietnam era M60 makes baby jesus cry (yeah i know, i'm a purist)

edit: can someone point me in the direction of the stuff posted by airsoftworld?

The only thing that makes me wait Kalash AK104 is the posibility they will release it with the Blowback effect that the VFC AK104 has and the fact that they are VFC clones and is striped like the real thing...

hope both cyma and Kalash are released at the same time to compare :)

The only thing that makes me wait Kalash AK104 is the posibility they will release it with the Blowback effect that the VFC AK104 has and the fact that they are VFC clones and is striped like the real thing...

hope both cyma and Kalash are released at the same time to compare :)

the newer cyma AKS74 is a VFC clone like the kalash. and they wont use the blowback system most likely, their AK74 was released after the VFC AIMS and AK74M etc. if they were going to clone the blowback they would have done it before now.

Archived