Problem with David Wolf (Chill Mcgee) on ASR

thecandyman

Well I hate to do this but I guess it was time. (Should have been time 5 months ago)

Well I am reluctant to do this but I have to. I did a trade way back in March my Custom M4 for his G3. Well we talked for awhile discussing shipping arrangements so it ended me up shipping first. I have all of his information. So I shipped the package VIA USPS Priority to Kenai Alaska with a tracking number which I still have. So it arrives about 3-4 days later. He gets it and say he loves it. Then uses it state he took it apart and said the internal parts were more worn then I stated. I had just bought it so I found it hard to believe but I went on his word that they were and sent him $50 for parts VIA a USPS Money Order. He gets that and fixes the internals. In the mean time he says he has shipped the G3 and gives me a nonactive tracking number to prove it and says he had it insured.. I tell him there is no record of it then gives me excuses why. Says he goes to the post office and asks about it. 3 weeks pass without me seeing anything. Then states he think its lost in the mail. Almost 3 months pass with him telling me he is constantly going to post office checking on it and sending me pictures of reciepts he says shows he sent it. Except you can not make anything out of the reciepts from the pictures. Communication starts to phase in and out. Some weeks he would text me and then others the line just went dead. Until about 5 months past and he tells me he will ship my stuff back. For the next week he keeps giving me excuses why he can not get it out. Then one day he tells me we need to talk. I call him and he tells me he has been lying about not being able to get it out. He tells me that he broke the tabs on the front of the receiver and was trying to get them replaced. He asks if he can send it with the broken tabs and then pay me back when he gets the money. So he says he ships out my gun USPS Parcel Post. With another nonactive tracking number. Another 4-5 weeks pass with me not getting the package. Now I allow such along time since it is coming from Alaska to Texas. So he keeps promising that is sent and then sends me pictures of a BLANK tracking slip trying to show me it was shipped. No information the slip other than a number. Once again he tells me he is going to go to the post office and ask them whats up and they "can not tell him anything". So he asks me to talk to my post office. So I do and ofcourse they can not tell me anything because the tracking number he gave me does not work.So we talk the and then I don't hear from him for about a month. I don't hear from him again until the end of September. And tells me that he is going to call the Better Business Bureau. I said cool and he contacts me one last time on September 29. Stating

"Hey man, I finally remembered to check my messeges, and got all yours lol. Was just wondering whats up, and if you've tried talking to anyone at your post office. Let me know. Also, email is the only way to get ahold of me pretty much now. Or call, leave a messege, and I'll start checking them more often. Thanks."

So I have been doing just that and have not heard from him.

Now I think it is utter bull sh** that 2 packages get lost in the mail when mine can make it there just fine.

I still have all the tracking numbers and the supposed pictures of the receipt he had sent me. I contacted him on ASR and he even left me positive feedback. I trusted him so much because he had so much positive feedback. Well I guess sh** happens but not twice. If anyone wants the numbers or pictues just post. His name is David Wolf and lives in Kenai Alaska. His ASR name is Chill Mcgee not sure if he has a Arnies profile or not.

Thanks for Taking a look.

Zach

Archived