Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhutJP

The reason the casseopea system was banned.

I'd like to see a video of them actually being able to modify the gun to be lethal - sounds like they're just basing it on the speculation that you could put black powder in it, as said by some random guy on the internet.

Mmmm, if you strengthened the cartridges, if you substituted gunpowder for gas, no doubt if you added a primer to the cartridge, also if you altered the firing pin, and probably an awful lot of if's as well.

Just because one fan on a forum mentioned using gunpowder...................... <_<

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis. Who else thinks Marushin bribed the authorities?

About the only good I could see coming from this is that in 5 years, every one of these things might be worth something. Probably not though...

"IF" you put black powder in the gun?!? Firstly, I don't even think black powder is available to civilians in Japan. Secondly, you could stick black powder in a length of pipe and call it a gun; close both ends and its an IED.

The Japanese are prone to over-reacting to any kind of small-chance bad thing.

(see what japan does to its rivers just in case it floods, even if it only floods once every 500 years or something).

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis. Who else thinks Marushin bribed the authorities?

About the only good I could see coming from this is that in 5 years, every one of these things might be worth something. Probably not though...

Chris, we don't want to know all about your fantasies ok? LOLZ! OMZG. J/K.

Just give me the right machinery, raw material and toolbits, and I'll turn a lump of cheese into a firearm in a day or two.

Ban cheese now?

? woot

how long has casseopea been banned for? Hopefully it's just until the authorities can do some research and confirm that it cannot be made into a real firearm.

:(

Just give me the right machinery, raw material and toolbits, and I'll turn a lump of cheese into a firearm in a day or two.

Ban cheese now?

NOOOOO!!! Cheese no, love cheese :( can U do it with vegetables? Much appreciated :)

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis.

:unsure:

Uh yeah, that's completely untrue.

:unsure:

I'm going to hide these corpses of the people I've beaten to death with my penis buy an M500 now.

I'd like to quote FarEast on this matter XD

Ahh but this is where you and all other fail..... you are trying to apply logic with the Japanese.

Japanese+Logic=critical meltdown

the two do not mix.

These where not legal in Britian any way, were they? Kind of like those shell ejecting springers, I mean come on.

Erm what? These are a bit of a grey area and probably illegal under the Brocock ban but shell ejecting springers have never been illegeal here as far as i'm aware.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.