The reason the casseopea system was banned.

WhutJP

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis. Who else thinks Marushin bribed the authorities?

About the only good I could see coming from this is that in 5 years, every one of these things might be worth something. Probably not though...

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis. Who else thinks Marushin bribed the authorities?

About the only good I could see coming from this is that in 5 years, every one of these things might be worth something. Probably not though...

Chris, we don't want to know all about your fantasies ok? LOLZ! OMZG. J/K.

Right, glad to see everyone agrees on the stupidity of this. It's like banning Darklite because numerous members say he bludgeons people with his penis.

:unsure:

Uh yeah, that's completely untrue.

:unsure:

I'm going to hide these corpses of the people I've beaten to death with my penis buy an M500 now.

These where not legal in Britian any way, were they? Kind of like those shell ejecting springers, I mean come on.

Erm what? These are a bit of a grey area and probably illegal under the Brocock ban but shell ejecting springers have never been illegeal here as far as i'm aware.

Archived