The reason the casseopea system was banned.

WhutJP

Realy, looks like I was miss informed. They don't care if they explode when fired once, just so long as something happens, as in a shell can be fired it may not fire a round but it will try to. Its all part of the government blaming tools for crime and not the thinking behind it. Take the tools away and people won't commit crime? Whats next banning the sale of cars, they are a big problem for pedestrians when idiot drives have them.

Omg its comments like these that get these pistols banned. The firing pin on the hammer of the SAA is a dummy it does not enter the cylinder area at all. If you put a live round in there would be no way of setting it off.

And in answer to the above it does not have to fire a round down range if it is capable of setting one off then its illegal the bullet doesn't have to go anywhere, as obviously the plastic parts would just break. edit - beaten to it.

I kind of like the idea of airsoft AEG's look like the real counter parts but have completely different ways of working. Using shells always was a bit of a turn off for me. Also I must admit I do like GBB's but won't moan if they got banned just so long as we could have AEP's. Probably going to get flammed now. The more there not like there real steel versions the better, as the government can't say stuff like this.

Just so long as they look the same, and yes the GBB M4 turns me off. As does the new marui now after I had time to think about it. Keep it the tried and tested sewing machine AEG we all love.

Personal i thought the whole point of airsoft was:

'' Suspension of ones disbelief. ''

So how by making them look less realistic will that work? Airsoft is about realism and the look and feel of something, if you want the same but with incorrect looking and unrealistic guns then paintball is calling you i think.

I think that anyone who bans something due to the fact it 'may be used in a lethal and violent way' is a retarded moron. It is a persons thought and use of a weapon that causes it to kill.

Try it, put a gun down on a table and order it to kill, see what happens, nothing. Now put it in your hand and pull the trigger, off it goes, it is you who chose to do that and therefore you are responsible for the operation of the gun. Next thing we will be interviewing murder weapons and asking them to prove wether they are guilty or not.

Oh and if you are stupid enough to try and put live ammo in a Tanaka Casseopia gun then tell me and i will come laugh when nothing happens or you injure yourself in the process.

'FireKnife'

Realy, looks like I was miss informed. They don't care if they explode when fired once, just so long as something happens, as in a shell can be fired it may not fire a round but it will try to. Its all part of the government blaming tools for crime and not the thinking behind it. Take the tools away and people won't commit crime? Whats next banning the sale of cars, they are a big problem for pedestrians when idiot drives have them.

Sounds like Kommiefornia... :no:

So if the firing pin is a dummy, then how does the revolver set off the gas shells?

My comment about less realistic was based around the out side looks real but the inside is a sewing machine going hell for leather pushing plastic small balls down a tight tube at several FPS.

Kommefornia?

As has been said before in this thread, you can use a tube with abit of ingenuity and hey pesto. Its the person thats to be punished, not the tool.

But at the end of the day they havn't banned all revolvers just this one system that some moron made a comment about.

Sounds like Kommiefornia... :no:

So if the firing pin is a dummy, then how does the revolver set off the gas shells?

Im not sure exactly how but if you take a shell apart its quite simple, the fill valve is at the rear so its cant be set off from the rear like a real shell, the inner part has got a sort of metal ring at the front of the shell that when pushed back fires it off, so when you pull the trigger im guessing it just pushes the shell forward onto an internal part that resists on the metal ring setting it off off the shell *FROM THE FRONT* not rear.

If anyone wants to purchase a #*limited edition*# Saa i can get you one for a qa drillion pounds

some photos for ref ;)

001.jpg

004-2.jpg

I think that anyone who bans something due to the fact it 'may be used in a lethal and violent way' is a retarded moron. It is a persons thought and use of a weapon that causes it to kill.

Try it, put a gun down on a table and order it to kill, see what happens, nothing. Now put it in your hand and pull the trigger, off it goes, it is you who chose to do that and therefore you are responsible for the operation of the gun. Next thing we will be interviewing murder weapons and asking them to prove wether they are guilty or not.

of course you need to pull the trigger

but you cant deny the fact that when you have a weapon at hand and someone ###### you off its a lot easier to just pull the trigger instead of punching him to death

its a tool which makes killing easy, even for retared persons

pull the trigger, done

so im happy we play airsoft, have our toy guns and everything is OK

its a tool which makes killing easy, even for retared persons

pull the trigger, done

Easier, not easy. If I recall correctly, according to the US medical statistics 4/5 of the people who are wounded with handguns survive. It's not a remote control like in the movies, where you can just point and press a button to inflict carnage.

But yes, it does make the job easier. That's also why it's an effective protection tool for the police, military and private persons (where legal).

-Sale

Im not sure exactly how but if you take a shell apart its quite simple, the fill valve is at the rear so its cant be set off from the rear like a real shell, the inner part has got a sort of metal ring at the front of the shell that when pushed back fires it off, so when you pull the trigger im guessing it just pushes the shell forward onto an internal part that resists on the metal ring setting it off off the shell *FROM THE FRONT* not rear.

If anyone wants to purchase a #*limited edition*# Saa i can get you one for a qa drillion pounds

some photos for ref ;)

001.jpg

004-2.jpg

Hey shooter, the 2nd photo looks blurry. Could you do more close up shots on the shells?

okay....i'm about 5 minutes away from taking apart the shells again and posting it on the net.....seriously....i could break this gun without even thinking about it....i hope the person that posted that comment doesn't have an education, because if he (or she) did they are so stupid that its unfathomable. Please mythbusters, do a special on airsoftguns and how you cannot ever convert these guns to real!!!! PLEASE if anybody knows them make them do it!!!!!!!!!

who wants to see the insides of the shells?

Archived