Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats wrong with a ciras? i was just about to buy one so i can be FR-cool...:(

They're fine, just over used and too bulky imo.

Hence why I sold mine to Master Titled :P

Nothing wrong, just stupid expensive for gear that wont get used much. ^_^

$400+ is a lot for just the real vest IMO but I went ahead and dropped it (versus a new AR lower... should've got the lower <_< lol).

I say go for it if you want to be FR-cool.

I'll take some pics of my WIP today after classes.

well, most real kit is <_<

im not THAT big of a gear ###### so i am totally fine with replica stuff. not gonna be spending $600+ for the eagle CIRAS when i can find a replica for about $100 ;)

im a little hesitant about the RRV because it just seems to me like it doesnt have enough space on it...

RRS-V is everything cool. More useful than the CIRAS in my opinion

Quit making me regret the buy.

well, most real kit is <_<

im not THAT big of a gear ###### so i am totally fine with replica stuff. not gonna be spending $600+ for the eagle CIRAS when i can find a replica for about $100 ;)

im a little hesitant about the RRV because it just seems to me like it has enough space on it...

Make sure it's CB :lol:

Doesn't have enough space for what? lotta estate for lotta pouches... especially when paired up with a back plate and/or retrofit kit thingy.

Make sure it's CB :lol:

yea, that would be epic failure on my part if it wasnt :headbutt:

not enough room for the pouches i have. i dunno, looking at it, it just looks like a chest rig. and if i get a back panel and a cumberbund (they do have cb available, right? :huh: ) then im right up at a CIRAS in terms of size and bulk, no?

edit: i was also looking at a FSBE as well, but i think i like the look of the CIRAS better. if its over-used that means that its really great and everybody loves it cuz they use it, right? :lol: <--- *warning: perfect logic*

show2um9.jpg

w800.png

Eagle Inc. Canteen pouch CB

Eagle Inc. Single M4 pouch CB

Eagle Inc. Medic pouch CB

Well, nothing really special, yeah ...

I'll get my EI Ciras land CB and a bit of other stuff, soon.

To be continued ... :)

Greetings,

Trzewinski

The purpose of this post is twofold, 1) I'm going to ensure that I'm subscribed to the new thread, and 2) to show off some of the kit that I've got:

FSBE (G&P, I think) with a DBT MAP, no-name dump pouch on the front for the mags, quad-pistol mag pouch, and a Paraclete small GP pouch.

CainGear010.jpg

Wearing it...

n2806646_32996048_6716.jpg

I've got more, but I'm sitting on the throne and can't be bothered to hook up my external HD.

FSBE (G&P, I think)

First, FSBE is a kit. It means Full Spectrum Battle Equipement.

The name of this vest is AAV, as Amphibious Assault Vest, which is in the FSBE Kit. ;)

Then, I don't think it's a G&p one. Chinese one ?

I owned a G&p AAV, and it looks less cheap, a lot ! Maybe it's your camera, dunno ...

Greets,

Trzewinski

Honestly, it feels a bit cheap, but its got lots of padding in the place of armor... unless what's inside is armor and I somehow managed to score a real one, meh, serves the look. I'm going to try and get pictures of me w/ it on in the combo of the uniform sets that I've got. We'll see.

The OD on G&P FSBE's are very, very light green.... and in that light LOOK like they may be tan or khaki but are DEFINITELY not.

The PALS webbing are G&P's version of OD, and a very light OD at that.

I've got mine sitting in front of me right now, and it looks EXACTLY the same.

Archived