Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a retake photo shoot today... had to put all the MOLLE pouches back onto the rigs I'm selling since no one wants to pick 'em up. <_<

Big vest is still big... :(

USMCDRP1.jpg

USMCDRP2.jpg

Complete Pantac kit that was scrapped... ^_^ It's being sold next weekend (minus leg panel).

MBSSFR1.jpg

MBSSFR2.jpg

Rig that forced me to sell the Pantac kit (okay not really forced as I happily gave it up).

WIP: EI Land CIRAS CB; Only 6 pouches, all Eagle. CIRAS - 2x single double mag, canteen and medical; 6004 - 2x .45/FB single pistol mag

Other kit: MSA MICH 2000, CSM fanny pack, 5.11 riggers belt, Safariland 6004-53 & Pantac Leg Panel (*fruitcage* buying the real thing).

WIP.jpg

1. What was it about the PANTAC kit which you wanted to scrap so much?

2. Your kits look very...packed... I'm not really one to talk, but a lot of your gear (I'm talking about the PANTAC kit here) looks very haphazard and random. Pistol mags spread over your body... Your waist pack looks like it's going to take out one of your testicles.... good god, is that duty belt doing it's best to run away from your hips?

I'm taking the ###### a bit ^_^

Your other kits look good though :)

Thanksfor the comments guys!

1. What was it about the PANTAC kit which you wanted to scrap so much?

2. Your kits look very...packed... I'm not really one to talk, but a lot of your gear (I'm talking about the PANTAC kit here) looks very haphazard and random. Pistol mags spread over your body... Your waist pack looks like it's going to take out one of your testicles.... good god, is that duty belt doing it's best to run away from your hips?

I'm taking the ###### a bit ^_^

Your other kits look good though :)

1. Nothing. Just had other things to buy... and Pantac has a dark brown look that irks me every now and then.

2. Indeed it does... Again i threw this together for a quick picture re-take. Get your eyes checked, it's a rigger's belt, which is rather poor to use as a first line with subloads. ;)

THose leg mounted M4 Mag Pouches are way to low. They should be mounted where they naturally fall to hand. Where they are you must have to bend your knee's considerably to reach em, which takes time.

Yeah just threw it on there... and then removed it after pics since I'm selling them. Should be up one row but wont take the place of the pistol mag pouches.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the IFAK being on his backside, which, every unit I've ever been in, that's a no-go. For the specific reason that if someone has to perform first aid on you, they're using your kit, and do you really want them rolling you around everywhich way just to find and get to your med kit? Granted in Airsoft it's not that big a deal, but if you're doing an impression, it can make it look a little better.

Archived