Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What period are you using for that woodland FSBE-I vest? As I've seen it, when they wear that I've only seen them with the SAW pouch for the rifle mags and then several pistol mag pouches on the front.

No specific time period... I didn't like having a bajillion mag pouches in my front so I just went with a dumper pouch on my strong side.

Those guys were probably doing admin

Good chance his IFAK has removable inards with bungee cord retention, because that's the same thing I have, question is, does yours? Either way, it's not that important, just a suggestion.

Mine does not... yet.

Master Titled that is not a M9 pouch as FR don´t uses 9mm pistols probably is a extended mag pistol pouch.

Regards

I don't know man. I have one in MJK and it's the same height et al. Besides they're cheap on Triad so it's not a big loss. Now specific use of the pouch is probably flash light holder, if it were my best guess.

No specific time period... I didn't like having a bajillion mag pouches in my front so I just went with a dumper pouch on my strong side.

Those guys were probably doing admin

1irakreconaav02a8nd.jpg

1irakreconaav03a7hf.jpg

Dunno, this is my citation for the original comment... in the first one at least, he seems to be going for the fewer = better argument as well.

The first loadout is awesome master titled! I like the woodland with the sage flight suit. Good work on the other one also.

Thanks! But I look like a fatty. :/

Fine. Be that way.

Gah, your AAV loadout makes me wish my G&P AAV would get here faster.

GOTTA DEW EET RITE.

Maybe yelling might make it arrive faster. Go yell at your mail box right now...

nice kit master! but bad advice; last time i yelled at my mailbox it threw up on me <_<

since it was mentioned a little bit ago, thought id ask a few questions about handguns. it was mentioned that FR doesnt use 9mm. do they only use 1911s? because in any picture that i have seen where they actually have a handgun, its a 1911.

Archived