Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've startet to work on a list of things to get for me and my friends FR-kit-thing.

Head:

MICH 2000 (brown)

(Norotos)

(balaclava)

knee pads

bates m9

Propper MCCUU

1st Line:

riggers belt

belt pad?

suspenders

dump pouch

SL 6004 / Serpa, tan. How is the Ebaybanned SL6004 thing?

Leg-panel?

2nd Line:

RRV + Back + MAP/Hydration

Repro PACA Soft Armor in Tan

Magazine pouches

Admin Pouch CB

Pistol-magazine-pouches

Dummy MBITR + pouch

Everything Else:

Swimmer headset

Flex Cuff

Våpen:

TM MEU 1911, maybe with guarder metal body. Does anyone know if TM's outer barrel is metal? Does it need any other upgrades?

M4a1, pimped with crane-stock, peq15, eotech/AP/acog and maybe some other bells and whistles.

Everything in CB or TAN. Probably pantac for most of the combat gear.

Anyone have any comments, suggestions etc?

Thanks a lot for the info Grantfallen , I know Zoe , the majority of my gear has been bought there.She actually never had that pouch i´m searching but she has some FSBE items rounding.

Regards man

Where were you when I had a bunch of these? I was practically giving them away for like 30 bucks. I think I sold like two!

There was one which I was watching and it sold for a very low price. Only $34

Ebay item 320426272209

http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!B,4v3LQCGk~&a...,smVBQ~~_12.JPG

Tomster the one you showed me is the MLCS Khaki one, I´m searching for the Coyote Brown FSBE 2 version, anyway thanks for the info!!

Where were you when I had a bunch of these? I was practically giving them away for like 30 bucks. I think I sold like two!

Shadownova, please don´t make me hate you more!!! (Joking), Thanks!

ErikBobbo looks really fine, the legpanel is optional , but if you choose one I recommend you the FSBE 2 one.

Actually it is FSBE II, just check the NSN 8465-01-516-7968. Basically an NSN with xxxx-xx-516-xxxx is FSBE II. The tag is exactly the same as on my pouch.

This is what an NSN search revealed: http://www.tpub.com/content/logistics/84/6...01-516-7968.htm

Don't trust the colors of your screen, it does look tan, but the seller probably didn't know too well what he was selling. Always check the NSN.

National Item Identification Number

01-516-7968

8465-01-516-7968

National Stock Number

Item Name

POCKET,RADIO,MBITR

Federal Supply Class

Description

Commercial and Government Entity Code (Supplier Data)

Parts Hangar

partshangar.com

9438 US Hwy 19 N. #311

Port Richey, FL 34668

Ph. (727) 619-7700

Fax. (727) 255-5042

Click here to submit an RFQ (Request For Quote)

7P200

CHAUTAQUA COUNTY CHAPTER NYSARC

STATE ASSN FOR RETARDED CHILDREN

880 EAST 2ND STREET

JAMESTOWN

NY

716-661-1524

Reference Numbers (Part Numbers)

8415-00-NSH-0609

Required Categories

COLOR

SPECIAL FEATURES

Required Description

COYOTE BROWN

COMPONENT OF FULL SPECTRUM BATTLE EQUIPMENT (FSBE)

Also, Daniel Defence Ambi Sling Plate, PRI Gasbuster Charging Handle, Ambi Selector, and I can almost make out a KAC 300m rear sight in a pic from a few pages back.

EDIT: Here:

2im9umd.jpg

2vcssi0.jpg

*NOTE* You can never be positive about what the slingplate is or if the is really a PRI Charging handle; all the info comes from analizing the picture. Same goes for the Ambi Selector. Also, The thrid guy from the front in the top pic has the 300m sight.

Edit: yeah all FR stuff is CB normally. Although MARSOC are issued MJK stuff as well.

I agree, but there's still some MJK stuff:

He said issued you get issued your kit and usually try to keep it as long as possible. I didn't say there isn't any MJK worn, I said issued. It'd be like saying that Marines don't wear PASGT's anymore when I know some MSGT's who still wear theirs with the chin strap over the top of the brim.

Issued and used are 2 different things.

It's true, even in my old unit some guys were wearing *suitcasey* gear because hey sorry, not enough complete FSBE kits for everyone! And by *suitcasey* I mean terrible gear not gear they have a fondness for.

Also, not everything in the FSBE II kit is CB, some is khaki. That's just how it goes. I think a lot of airsofters think that because something is the issued/prescribed gear for a billet, they're going to get it. Not a guarantee.

I just laugh when I read that Force Recon wears this because that's what is issued or it has to be this color because that is the color of the issued gear.

Archived