Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just laugh when I read that Force Recon wears this because that's what is issued or it has to be this color because that is the color of the issued gear.

but yet people just wont listen....

Im gonna agree with nove, fatal, and joe, WHO GIVES A FRUITCAGE if one pouch is MJK, its still gone look right, it will still look fine......I understand attention to detail...but sometimes people take it to the extreme.

No, there isn't any sewn in soft armor. I think it comes with separate inserts.

The issued inserts set I have seen were made by Ceradyne (2004/2005 FSBE2 Kit). It is hard to find the exact details as it seems 7P200 (Allied Ind./CHAUTAQUA COUNTY CHAPTER NYSARC) got the contract. They only assemble the kit but they get the NSN.

NSN go from

8470-01-519-3108 (INSERT,SMALL ARMS PROTECTIVE BODY ARMOR)

SMALL MAIN BODY

BALLISTIC FILLER PANEL, COMPONENT OF FULL SPECTRUM BATTLE EQUIP.

8470-01-519-3112 Medium

8470-01-519-3113 Large

8470-01-519-3114 X Large

On a side note Point Blank supplies the soft inserts found in the RBSS (also made by Allied) that went to the 75th.

I am looking to do a MFR kit... I have some questions.

-Is 4 1911 mags ok? My leg panel will be set up like, 2 frags then above them 4 pistol mags.

-What belt should I use? CB Duty belt?

-Most all MFR people have a IFAK right? is it ok if I put a horizontal one on my first line?

I am going to use a mbss I think. I take it I can use, Marpat, Sage green and tan flight suits right? Also my mich is just going to be dirty khaki and a norotos.

Now my gun I am planing on using, KAC buis, EOTech 552, PEQ-2, Surefire M900a, 14.5 barrel, LMT crane stock.

Archived