Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Fatal, but if I'm not saying too many bullsh*ts, we can't access to the sales if we don't have a special account, or something ...

Do you know a shop, a ebay seller, or anything, who sells this kind of thing ?

Would be great :)

Greetings,

Trzewinski.

Quick Question, does FR ever use the Eagle 2X4 pouch? Or even the Kydex M4 pouch?

I've seen them used in some impressions... Now if they are accurate I don't know...

Thanks, Fatal, but if I'm not saying too many bullsh*ts, we can't access to the sales if we don't have a special account, or something ...

Do you know a shop, a ebay seller, or anything, who sells this kind of thing ?

Would be great :)

Greetings,

Trzewinski.

50 posts IIRC or buy the "geardo" account. :/

I've seen the nomex hood pop up on eBay once or twice... one was sold by a Marine or something, I dunno... good luck.

Well, I already checked many pictures of CVC hood, and it was the closest thing of the Original Nomex hood I found, you're right.

I think I'll buy one. It will works for now, until I find the correct one.

I just hope I won't be too hot with it on the head :)

Greetings,

Trzewinski

still not ready

recon369n.jpg

recon43f6.jpg

img_0403lqk.jpg

CWU

Danner Boots

Bijan Kneepads

Neck Gaitor

Hellstorm Gloves

G&P FSBE

3 x SDS CQC M4 Pouch

SDS Medic Pouch

SDS Sustainment Pouch

Inova Micro Light

BHI Duty Belt

Safariland

LBT Utility Pouch

triple pistol mag pouch w. kydex

double pistol mag pouch w. flap

NVG drop pouch

recon1cg7.jpg

recon2498.jpg

recon6940.jpg

img_0388hqm.jpg

Anyone else watching Alpha Company on Military Channel? Lots of cool stuff in there, a few things I grabbed were-

Most of them wear their FSBEII fanny packs backwards

Mostly Whip antenna MBITRs

KAC Suppressors

Surefire M900

Black Camelbaks

It's pretty cool, I'd check it out if you aren't already! (On now)

Can a moderator remove my last two set of photos? I won´t post photos anymore...

vbtb do you know if people from out of the US can see it?, it really interest me.

posts removed, if you do repost the pictures with the faces blacked out, do not post the picture with the dead/bleeding marine.

also, linking to a website to promote illegal downloads is not allowed :waggle:

since i'm here anyways; do any of you have any experience with ebaybanned's coyote brown gear? i just recently was gifted $100 and im thinking of spending it on the CB Ciras they have but im a little hesitant because i havent seen any reliable info on it.

i emailed them since some of there stuff was tan and other stuff CB and asked them how close they were in color and they said the colors were the same, so it think it is all tan, but I have never seen any of their stuff in person

as far as the quality goes, i've heard mixed reviews, some good, some bad, mostly the same reports over and over again, but if you have the money, get PANTAC

i know, i've heard pretty much the same story, but im hoping i can find at least one person here on arnies that has actually bought one and can compare it for me. if i could convince my wife that spending $300-$400 on a third vest is a necessity, i wouldnt even be asking ;)

Nice stuff RIXX, but you guys really need hard covers since its a more of a DA kit. ;)

crackisbad, I'd stay away from their so called CB, but it's up to you... Pantac isn't that much more expensive and resale value is usually good.

Sold that MBSS Pantac kit (MBSS, admin, triple mag, double mag, MBITR, canteen, .45 FB & hydro) for $170

IIRC, someone did buy it and posted pics... and it looked plasticy. Even the pics of their "CB" make it look khaki. :/

Ask justin.kovacs I think I saw his on another forum.

Pretty sure that the "bleeding Marine" was just a theatrical casualty for training. The military's been doing that alot lately to bring more realism to the training.

Also, picked up several SDS pouches from one of the line companies where I split-trained this week... man, if they throw away that much gear as a matter of course, I might have to go dumpster diving there.

posts removed, if you do repost the pictures with the faces blacked out, do not post the picture with the dead/bleeding marine.

also, linking to a website to promote illegal downloads is not allowed :waggle:

since i'm here anyways; do any of you have any experience with ebaybanned's coyote brown gear? i just recently was gifted $100 and im thinking of spending it on the CB Ciras they have but im a little hesitant because i havent seen any reliable info on it.

Man as wraith says the bleeding marine was an exercise of MSOAG not a real bleeding one.And the faces should be blacked when they come out oficially.But the reasons I want to remove them are others.Anyway thanks for removing them.

And in my opinion you should better get Pantac instead of Ebaybanned one.

Regards

thank you guys!

I had stopped this project meanwhile.

But this Feedback keeps me pushing forward!

Nice stuff RIXX, but you guys really need hard covers since its a more of a DA kit. ;)

guess what?!

I searched all german boards, ebay .. nothing! Then ordered one and Iam still waiting for 3 month!

Canceled it and now crave me one out of soap <_<

And the whole time I have a MSA Chinstrap and a reversible 3c/wl cover waiting here^^

This is sabotage ;)

Archived