Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

Besides, while they actually issue out canteens and camelbaks (and the pouches for them), they don't do the same for those darn plastic bottles.

Plastic bottles are also yet another piece of trash that those LRRP-ing high-speeds don't want to have to hump in and out. What little weight that they can get rid of they will.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my pics are old, but they are the only ones I could find that were MFR. All the recent stuff I have found of MFR have all been just camelbaks. I have seen some grunts in Iraq with both camelbak's and canteens, but I dare say I have seen more just stashing a bottle or two in their dump pouch.

The bottle reference was to what I saw... in Iraq and what I did, putting the bottle in a pocket or drop pouch wasn't uncommon at all.

I've seen this in alot of photos as well. Read that some favor bottles due to bladder failure. PERSONALLY for my airsoft USMC style kit I ran a canteen because I liked to keep a flavored beverage in there. As far as attaching canteens to flaks, I haven't seen it done alot. Here's the only photo I have:

Closeuprig.jpg

As I was looking through my old gear footlocker I came over my deployment gear. The FROG balaclava and FROG t-shirt to name a few. The site where you can buy these are on the tag of the shirt.

The things I was issued were the Lt W short sleeve shirt and the Mid W Balaclava w/face guard

http://www.potomacfieldgear.com/comersus/s...tCategories.asp

Tryed out the M4 1014 shotgun today, its quite fun :D Was gonna take a pic of it holsterd on the vest but the store owner switched off the power and told us to gtfo since it was closing time :P Sry next time as promised hehe.

gfrhy8.jpg

Archived