Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What´s the problem with Pantac stuff it´s not so dark as people says I have FSBE II and Pantac stuff it´s a little bit dark not as dark as you say.I will do some photos of Eagle civi CB VS Eagle FSBE II CB VS Pantac CB.

And it´s better than wearing khaki stuff as Force Recon doesn´t wear it.MSOB and MARSOC is wearing them but Force Recon is not usual to see them with Khaki.

Grim the loadout it´s nearly perfect you just need an M4 hehe and in my opinion if you wear molle combat belt you shouldn´t wear fanny pack but as I say it´s my opinion.

Regards

It is pantac but its not too dark i have compaired to a real IE Ciras in CB and there was allmoust no diferense, really hard to see.

Also i think the coulor from batch to bacth with IE stuff is difrent also how much sunlight it have been exposed to since one of my teammates uses a IE chestrig in CB wich is lighter than the IE Ciras in CB.

Thx all :)

Yeha m4 is on the way.

But i also need before im satisfied a Tm 1911 meusoc, safariland in dark earth and also 3 col alta kneepads and Oakley SI assault boots.

Its not so common but its been seen in several pics with both molle belt and grannypack and i play alot CQB about 2 days a week so i need to protect whats important ;)

WHO THE HELL CARES IF THE SHADES ARE DIFFERENT??????

we certainly dont. ive seen Marines with ACU pouches!

just get what you like, and as long as it is feasable, then thats all that should matter

-Joe

I agree that it's personal preference, but some other people like it exact. Just calm down and take it down a notch.

Hey guys I've read both of the threads and I've always liked the MFR look, so I decided to make a MFR loadout. But I have a problem with choosing a vest, what do you guys think I should do? I can get a Pantac rrv with backplate, a Pantac Ciras, or get an eagle rrv now and get a backplate in time.

In Coyote Brown of course, but the problem with a Ciras for me is that it's bulky and not very versitile, but I need a second hand opinion.

Just wear whatever you think you could wear all day. As for Eagle VS Pantac, Eagle is the real deal, but Pantac will more than meet your airsofting needs. It's like buying a pair of Oakleys - is bragging rights worth the extra cash? I know a lot of people who'd say yes! :)

Frankly, I love the CIRAS to death. If you arrange everything right and distribute the weight properly it's VERY comfortable - having some sort of hydrocarrier on the back really helps out with this. I've never found it to be too hot in the summer, either.

Though I've thought long and hard about buying an RRV. Might do it at Christmas. :D

Archived