Possible $12.50 PEQ-15, LaRue FUD Replica, MORE at eBayBanned!

Victory

The listing is only for the frame,, the Grenade Launcher is not included !!!!!

Aww, thought it was too good to be true. Still, kicks the ###### out of G&P's $250 one.

That Glock stock looks RS, and I vaguely recall installing that requires some sort of special permit. Memory sucks as of late though, and I'm not sure if it would be okay to buy and just install on a real firearm.

That FUG looks very decent. The PEQ-15 is also good looking, but with the way ebayBanned is calling out to manufacturers whom appear to not playing ball with him is a little off putting and unprofessional. As a retailer, if you have issues with another retailer or manufacturer you should take that off line and not duke it out in such a public and petty manner. Another more subtle example of his behavior can be seen in his listing of the G36K CNC Made RIS Kit. In the product description he has one line that says:

A Boy at China made it before but resell at a crzay price but poor quality, EB now improve it and fully fit JG and wholesale price is just half !!!!!!

Basically that reads to me as "some amateur/punk/dumb *albatross* in China tried to do this... we did it better but at half the cost". All of which may be true... but really... is it necessary to belittle someone else like that?

He's become quite brazen and a bit uncouth. For me that's a bit off-putting. Perhaps he's become a big enough player in the airsoft retail community that he feels that he can talk down to people like that. If that were true, that'd be unfortunate.

That FUG looks very decent. The PEQ-15 is also good looking, but with the way ebayBanned is calling out to manufacturers whom appear to not playing ball with him is a little off putting and unprofessional. As a retailer, if you have issues with another retailer or manufacturer you should take that off line and not duke it out in such a public and petty manner. Another more subtle example of his behavior can be seen in his listing of the G36K CNC Made RIS Kit. In the product description he has one line that says:

Basically that reads to me as "some amateur/punk/dumb *albatross* in China tried to do this... we did it better but at half the cost". All of which may be true... but really... is it necessary to belittle someone else like that?

He's become quite brazen and a bit uncouth. For me that's a bit off-putting. Perhaps he's become a big enough player in the airsoft retail community that he feels that he can talk down to people like that. If that were true, that'd be unfortunate.

I don't think he's become like that; rather, he was merely held back before because of his need to appear warm and friendly in order to ingratiate himself to customers. I also think it's hardly important, compared to what other things exist in the world. If anything, the only thing here that is "uncouth" is our lust for new guns which are ultimately worthless. :P

he's gone from small ebay shop to company raking in obscene amounts of cash in about 2 years. I imagine few people could rise that fast without becoming big headed. If he would only sort out his god awful goods out and customer service departments he would rake in a hell of a lot more.

Looks like a good PEQ box at a great price, but I still remember those wondrous Rail kits he was going to sell at 20$ to 40$ more or less which are priced about 45$ to 65$ now. Good price, but dont like seeing prices higher than expected, I feel like he lied to his consumers...

I am still looking for a long PEQ box that can handle 8 cell large type 9.6v battery without having to mess with the battery at all. All the ones I have bought are too short... :(

Please tell me that someone has thought that a user might want to use such a standard battery type in a PEQ???? Or am I being silly? :unsure:

I am still looking for a long PEQ box that can handle 8 cell large type 9.6v battery without having to mess with the battery at all. All the ones I have bought are too short... :(

Please tell me that someone has thought that a user might want to use such a standard battery type in a PEQ???? Or am I being silly? :unsure:

general mate , remember that peq boxes are replicas that just happen to be good as battery boxes but you need a battery that fits them.

a real deal peq isnt big enough for your battery so neither is the replica. you need to get a battery that has the out put your looking for designed for peq box installation. sorry mate.

That Glock stock looks RS, and I vaguely recall installing that requires some sort of special permit. Memory sucks as of late though, and I'm not sure if it would be okay to buy and just install on a real firearm.

For the price I think it's RS too..

It's legal to own the stock, and of course to own the gun but when you combine the 2 it becomes illegal unless you register it as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and pay the tax.

Not recommended for someone who has RS guns in their home, unless they want to go through the proper channels...

That replica PEQ-15 shown on EBB is the Vanaras/RSOV PEQ-15. EBB hasn't made any yet with their manufacturers in China. Normally, I like EBB and order from them a lot, but all that extra language at the bottom of that page should be between them and RSOV, you shouldn't tell/show your customers your business conversation-and the grammar/vocabulary? ("Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?") Sorry-I'm not trying to play school teacher here. The replica LaRue Tactical mechanism on the FUG is cool, but the grip is just too short, although some prefer that.

Am I the only one who lol'd at the Livestrong bands on the FastMag?

That's because MilspecMonkey was selling all his real FastMags with a spare wrist band. So the band around the ebayBanned knock off, is a knock off of the free wrist band MilspecMonkey would sell with his. Except, MilspecMonkey was giving you the extra band to give your FastMag just a little extra retention power. FastMags already come with an elastic band and the MilspecMonkey's spare band was never meant to be used as the sole cinching mechanism. I don't think I'd trust EbayBanned's replicas to securely hold my mags in place. I especially wouldn't want to put an expensive PMAG or WA GBB M4 mag in there only to find it gone mid way through my game day. :X

• 1 month later...

Airsoft accessories in general, let alone stocks, generally don't hold up too well to RS recoil. I'd be very, very cautious if installing that on a real Glock.

Archived