Replica TCI Liberator 2 headset-Ebay Banned

Hispeed1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there will be a huge difference in noise attenuation if that's what the designers of the clone had wanted to do. As long as they get decent foam then it'll work similarly to the real ones and i don't think good damping foam is that expensive. The reason that the real peltor/sordin/etc are expensive is the electronic components.

The other concern would be how well these fair if it rains :P

Why are you guys all talking about the shooting range etc...? This is an airsoft forum. It's not like you guys buy body armors to get shot at for real either. All the gear here will mostly be used for airsofting and these will do just fine.

Yeah, but stuff that airsofters use for example "safariland" holsters are for real steel, the real comtac was also designed for livefire/blankfire use. I don't see a problem using them with real steel guns, however I would rather have a 400 buck ear protection instead of a cheap 60, there are many reasons, but for 60 bucks its probably good for airsoft skirmishing.

Why are you guys all talking about the shooting range etc.? This is an airsoft forum. It's not like you guys buy body armors to get shot at for real either. All the gear here will mostly be used for airsofting and these will do just fine.

I know some airsoft guys who use a lot of pyro in their games so they can be interested in noise cancellation.

The real ones are not truely meant to be worn alone for hearing protection. It says right on the darn things to wear double protection. That means ear plugs inside of them.

I think the real difference you guys are going to see is how long they last and in what conditions they decide to ###### the bed on you in. I can dunk my sordins in water and they will still work..... lets see you get these things wet from a light rain.... or even a hard day of playing army and you get the inside nice and damp from simple sweat.... hmmm... fried electronics.

The real ones are not truely meant to be worn alone for hearing protection. It says right on the darn things to wear double protection. That means ear plugs inside of them.

That's just a legal disclaimer. Like how ESS products say "Don't use for airsoft." It's just to cover their backs.

Archived