Replica TCI Liberator 2 headset-Ebay Banned

Hispeed1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Pat.L: thanks for the pics and min-review. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail (thanks for the super fast shipping EBB, sigh). I'm seriously going to take this to the range and shoot .22's first, then 9mm to see if it works. The wire that connects to the back of the headseat looks like it can be unplugged just like the real ones. COMTACS 4 all!
That drove me kinda nutty about my real ones too. <_<
Hellz yeah that's annoying.

Clipping? Buwah?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipping_(audio)

I'm not really an audiophile or anything so the only way I can explain it is:

It's like a spike when the suppression kicks in. A noticeable sound.

On the EB shipping, for some reason the Hong Kong post tracking number won't appear for 5 days after they ship it out. I've had that same thing occur on other products I have ordered from different sites in Hong Kong.

As for customer service, its spotty. If you have a broken product then the customer service is great, they just send you a new one immediately. If its something else, it will take several messages to get across the language barrier. If you lucky, have a Chinese friend send them an email in Chinese;) It worked for me.

Why are you reprimanding him for wanting to do so? It's not your ears, why should you care...

Although if he ruins his hearing, it would be rather

LOLz.

Why don't you just open them up and fire a few rounds not on your head just to make sure they don't amplify the shots? Doesn't have to be on your head to hear it...

This makes no sense. What are you gonna do, shoot without ear-pro to hear if it works?

Ah lets use ear-pro, oh wait you can't hear it. ;)

On the EB shipping, for some reason the Hong Kong post tracking number won't appear for 5 days after they ship it out. I've had that same thing occur on other products I have ordered from different sites in Hong Kong.

Well, I ordered my headset on November 29 and my tracking number still doesn't work. However, another user told me his didn't either, so I'm not too worried unless he just ordered his.

Archived