Help with online Transaction!

speculator

Hi

My name is Speculator and of course many of you have played with me before on the field. I've been an active houston airsoft member for one year now and have been playing a skirmish or operation almost every other saturday.

I've also done tons of transactions between members of the houston forum such as Grimm, RAM, various other local airsofters (from selling aegs, trading guns, or taking orders of items from asia and bringing them back to the US), and international and national members such as Guinness, Blade3000, and alot more on active airsoft forums.

However, until recently I've encountered and been accused of scamming a member of the austin airsoft community (the super moderator Bstann) of some items. I was informed all of this yesterday by Rngr504 and now I'm being threatened with legal action.

Although I'm still trying to attain details about the history of transactions, from what little information I was informed, Bstann was to trade a regular king arms fal long, a tokyo marui hi-capa, a TM 1911, a Tanio Koba USP and a blackhawk serpa platform (none of which I have ever owned) for an AK and Sig552.

If anyone has any information or could help me please sound off, especially if I have personally played and dealt in sales with you in the past. (And provide your name and community you belong to)

Thank you for everyones help because I really do appreciate it!

This is either a case of libel or identify theft and I would really like to get this resolved

the original thread is here:

http://www.houstonairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5774

Yeah I contact those ppl directly and unfortuantely new information has come up that a local airsofter and team member has been using my address without my permission to receive packages whether it may be scamming or not. I really just hope I can get everything resolved and do appreciate the help.

Archived