PTW Picture thread

Used around 2 1/2 years to make this as close as possible like the Norwegian special forces weapon that is used.

Still use it for skirmish all the time and never let me down.

RS M4 Upper receiver

RS Knight`s Armament RIS m/KAC railcovers

RS gastube M4

RS Diemaco ADIS carry handle

RS 4position stocktub w/diemaco stock and recoilpad

RS Deltaring and frontring

CNC Engraved Norwegian special forces type engraving with my birthday number

Airsoft Surgeon 16" steel outer barrel

Removable diemaco M203 sleeve

Diemaco style front sight

ptwadis.jpg

diemaco04.jpg

diemaco06.jpg

diemaco09.jpg

DSCF2470.JPG

This is how the original look like:

sfw.jpg

The reason I think PTW pictures deserve an own thread is that their owners usually spend a lot of time and money on them, whether it be RS parts configurations or special paint jobs. Generally more so than on standard AEGs. In the armalite thread you can find everything from a top kitted and painted rifle to a standard China clone. So yes, I think PTW pictures deserve an own thread.

Pedz: that is a madbull jp rifles handguard, you can get at for example redwolf or wgc.

Your post pretty much read this to me:

"lets divide this forum in to two groups, A being the ones who dont spend 3k on PTWs and B the ones who spend a fortune on PTWs"

No offense to anyone who spends big bucks on PTWs, your just saying lets make a thread for the "more expensive guns because regular threads with my guns in it are offensive and cruel to my guns well being."

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to ask the moderators and/or administrators of Arnie's before creating new picture threads.

The reason I think PTW pictures deserve an own thread is that their owners usually spend a lot of time and money on them, whether it be RS parts configurations or special paint jobs. Generally more so than on standard AEGs. In the armalite thread you can find everything from a top kitted and painted rifle to a standard China clone. So yes, I think PTW pictures deserve an own thread.

BTW, I find the comment of saying "I spent more money on my toy than you did on yours, hence I and those like me deserve our own thread" ... I find that a bit offensive and very elitist. I've spent way more on most of my ARs and various other "toys" than you did on yours at the beginning of this thread. That doesn't mean my rifles are too good to be in a thread with ACM and stock guns.

Edited by uscmCorps

Considering the vast differences, in both form and function, between PTWs and standard AEGs, my feelings are that this thread should be accepted. They are completely different beasts.

They aren't simply "more expensive guns", they are Professional Training Weapons. Military and law enforcement actually use PTW's for simulation, that alone shows the HUGE difference from an AEG.

Also, considering how much discussion gets incorporated into the picture threads, it makes more sense to have a seperate thread since PTWs and AEGs are so different in form and function.

Nice weapons guys!

PS. I also think that the new GBB M4s should have their own thread too.

Edited by ViciousV10s

To extinguish all assumptions; no I do not strive to divide the forum or promote any kind of elitism. As vicious said before me and as I have tried to point out before, there is definitely a difference, and this has nothing to do with economy. As the PTW has RS measurements, you can't dit it with all the accessories that are available to standard aegs. Henceforth, it is natural to assume that the pictures posted here would be a bit special. Besides, if you look at how overloaded the armalite thread is, I'd say it is only good to have a thread to relieve it of some pressure.

I can't see the point in all the arguing. Instead, I'd like to see some more pictures. And ibico, that is very nice!

Edited by Seraphein