Help! Unknown Mag

Silver

I found this, and don't have any clue that weapon it's used in!

All I know is it takes gas in the bottom, and can hold 32 BB's. I think it's for a pistol from the shape of it.

Anyways, here's some pictures - let me know what you think it is!

post-1475-1097010253_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010270_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010276_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010284_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010296_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010309_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1097010317_thumb.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but I know nothing of airsoft. From what weapon is it from? And if possible do you have a picture to said weapon?

I might buy the actual weapon just to use the mag! Or if I don't do that I will sell it, any idea how much I should sell it for?

If it is indeed from a WA, and it is a Para-Ordinance, I'd say the WA Para-Ord would be your best bet. Take it to your nearest Airsoft shop. They should know. If not, they don't deserve to be working there. :blink:

EDIT: After further review, it looks like a HiCap.

ricacet...

There's an airsoft forest near me. (Which is weird as their closest shop is miles away!) And it was on the ground with a full load of BB's in it.

I'm thinking it might have got dropped in the heat of a battle!

I'm thinking more along the lines of give it back when the group returns next time. Common courtesy and all that neat stuff. ;)

Why do I have it? 'Coz I found it..?

And I would gladly give it back to the person whom owns it, but the airsoft area is pretty remote and I've been there many times during all times of the day (and night!) but haven't ever seen anyone else there.

I agree with the idea that I should buy the gun that goes to it and destroy, baby destroy!

Archived