Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice cruiser/shorty :D Thats the one I have too and yes, it shoots like a monster.

The part to superglue on these is the base of the fill valve, externally, correct? I think I'll have to do the same to both of mine as you have done to your full-stock M500 :)

Thats what I've been thinking too, the wood kits for the M1100 Defender fit too, someone had it fitted just a page back, can't remember who (sorry dude :P ).

Its me! and yes it does fit, although my gun stopped working narrowly after (in fact directly after) however I dont think it was related..

I would sell it to ya, but royal mail lost it in the post :(

hbc.

My Maruzen Family,

*Image*

Picked the sherman up locally from a guy, beleive it or not the Sherman seems to work exceedingly well with the M870.

Those are really nice looking guns.

I have a couple of questions about the maruzen shotguns, please answer them someone:

Are all of them 8mm? Where does the gas go on the full stock version? What parts are metal? Can you shorten the front of the m870 without having to buy a new barrel? Or is there a conversion kit somewhere?

Thanks.

Edited by UMGuy

TM M3 Shorty with full stock. Not terribly original but it's mine - some work still needed (source some parts to replace the missing furniture, patch up the paintwork, maybe trim the shell holder straps a little and fit the shoulder strap properly) but it's useable now. I might pick up some more shells though..

m3.jpg

TM M3 Shorty with full stock. Not terribly original but it's mine - some work still needed (source some parts to replace the missing furniture, patch up the paintwork, maybe trim the shell holder straps a little and fit the shoulder strap properly) but it's useable now. I might pick up some more shells though..

m3.jpg

That is an amazing shotgun! Where did you get the foregrip? Or how did you make it?

<awesome shotgun>

flashlight foregrip tutorial. NOW. :P

Heh I wish I could help you, but it was like that when I got it :)

I can tell you, however, that it is the basic M3 foregrip that has been modified with part of an MP5 taclight grip. Basically, the bit that actually holds the light has been cut off the MP5 grip and stuck to the M3 with resin or what-not. It's pretty solid and unless you look closely it's hard to see the join.. but it does mean the M3 grip wont come off without breaking it.

I think there *is* a tutorial floating around for this.. I believe it might have been on ASCUK at some point but I couldn't find it.

Buy an M500 and squint real hard ;) Actually it can be done, but to do so reliably you definitely have to re-hose it inside (replace the hose and make it of an appropriate length) and make sure its done really, really well. Other than that you probably just have to replace most internal parts that are subject to much pressure (soooo....all of them? :lol: ) and make the seals in the gas system very tight.