Shotgun Picture Thread

has any one put a proper shotgun stock on a tm m3? i mean like without the pistol grip? i couldn't find much on the search page...

Does anybody know anything about this stock for the M3 Super 90? It's just I dont really like the pistol grip and I think that that stock looks amazing.

I managed to mod an M870 stock on to an M3 Benelli. I think its probs been done but I'll post it anyway. And sorry about the pics, I see people being flamed about their pics all the time for whatever reason, I dont really know what I'm doing its all new to me. Cheers.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, this thread could do with a revive. Couldn't really wait 'till daylight to take photos so I present you with these nasty halogen pics.

DSCN0786Small.jpg

DSCN0787Small.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/Lit...CN0788Small.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/Lit...CN0789Small.jpg

I love it. What an awesome piece of firearms history... I think it was just about worth the cost.

Edit: Better add, she's a bloodthirsty one... drawn my blood twice in the 4 hours that I've had her.

Edited by Lithium Jack

Thanks guys.

Deepeyes, to be honest it's very expensive for what it is IMO, however it's the only way you're gonna get a Trench Sweeper in airsoft form.

I'll try and get round to writing a proper review sometime soon, as not many people seem to have them, but one thing I've noticed is that the barrel seems to rotate horribly, it's hardly secured in at all and so it can deviate about 10 degrees from its proper position... hopefully should be able to fix that when I can bring myself to crack it open.

Other than that, first impressions do not disappoint. It's big, heavy, chunky loud and feels like it'll probably outlive me.

Edit: Performance-wise, I havn't had a chance to test it out properly, but it's a lot of fun, and I havn't had any hitches with the 20 or so shots I've put through it so far.

Edited by Lithium Jack

It might start to double-load shells and actually eject one out the bottom while another flys out of the breech each time you rack it! Mine does from time to time - can't remember if we fixed that or not :huh:

Gas a shell with green, stick a couple of bbs in it then point it skyward and tip another 20-30 bbs down the barrel :D the range isn't much less than the normal 50 or so feet, and it fires up to about 32 rounds with a spread of almost 10 feet B) Oh yeah......

..just don't point it downwards ;)

Yeah, I've had the wierd double-ejection thing a couple of times now.... however I'm not sure what caused it, I expect it might be racking in a non-manly way ;)

As whenever I pump it hard, ejection is always positive.

lol.

Edit: Also, yeah I've done the superscattergun thing. Ooooh yes :D

Edited by Lithium Jack

Cheers man, Ugh, so tempted. but I may wait on Tanaka's 870 :o . If you ever get a review, point me in the right dirrection ^_^.

Thanks guys.

Deepeyes, to be honest it's very expensive for what it is IMO, however it's the only way you're gonna get a Trench Sweeper in airsoft form.

I'll try and get round to writing a proper review sometime soon, as not many people seem to have them, but one thing I've noticed is that the barrel seems to rotate horribly, it's hardly secured in at all and so it can deviate about 10 degrees from its proper position... hopefully should be able to fix that when I can bring myself to crack it open.

Other than that, first impressions do not disappoint.  It's big, heavy, chunky loud and feels like it'll probably outlive me.

Edit: Performance-wise, I havn't had a chance to test it out properly, but it's a lot of fun, and I havn't had any hitches with the 20 or so shots I've put through it so far.

My last custom shotgun :

CA870th1_21.jpgCA870th1_22.jpg

CA870th1_23.jpgCA870th1_24.jpg

CA870th1_04.jpgCA870th1_16.jpg

It's a Maruzen CA870 Sawed-Off fitTed with :

- ANGS Milling Aluminium 12" Outer Barrel

- ANGS Milling Magazine Tube

- G&P Metal Receiver

- PDI 6,01mm Inner Barrel + Barrel Spacer

- G&P Short Magazine

(- and variable hop-up enabled thanks to a M4x6 BTR screw ^^)

Too bad Tanaka M870 became available the same day I finished my custom... Anyway... I love it!

nearly finished this little honey, its a ktw? itacha m37 had a fiddle with its insides seems to be fireing stronger and doesnt sound so springy now. home made full stock in mahogoney, its fixed with internal pins. butt pad off an old webley air gun, need to darken it yet and fit sling loops but quite pleased with it.

some nice shotties on here like kenworths m3 custom a lot, might pinch that idea.

• 2 weeks later...

my m3 shorty/ ca870 hybrid.

gotta machine a new bolt to keep it in place but otherwise pretty much an evenings work complete.

lol can see bits of filed plastic around it

post-14557-1170117542_thumb.jpgpost-14557-1170117676_thumb.jpg

(yeah i know i lost the thighy on the bolt. send me one in the post pls)

spotted sum tightend barrels at wgc. where's my credit card???

Edited by trepidation