Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you remove the shell hatch on the TM M3 shotgun???

depends if you want to be able to put it back on :P

I'm pretty sure that the way to take it off properly so you can put it back on is:

take off the lower part of the reciver just infront of the shell door (its glued on just pull it off) then there should be a pin that slides out and the spring and door should come off. If you cant do it like that you'll have to take the full reciver off which is a pain in the *albartroth*, well getting it back together is.

The easy way is to cut it off but you wont get it back on.

*envy*

What are the tanakas like to skirmish with?

I'm thinking of getting a M870 for a civi/law enforcement loadout. Also do you know if G&P CA870 parts will fit?

I've had no change to test my Tanaka outdoors yet. So far few minor problems: the barrel attachment is poor. It's secured with a small pin under the barrel. When it comes loose, the gun jams, you can't reload it. Nothing big to deal with, but very stupid from Tanaka to do it that way. Second, the gun jams every now and then while reloading new shell in the chamber. Double feed, the magazine tube releases two shells at the same time. Cutting the magazine spring seems to help.

Good news is that the gun seems to be able to use every single realsteel part with minor modifications. I'm going to try if I can fit a real barrel, since the aluminum barrel is after all pretty.... you know. The gun is also very easy to take down, you can remove the magazine and barrel without any tools. Barrel wobbling is the worst thing I've experienced with this gun so far. Hopefully steel barrel and tighter fitting will solve this problem.

nice looks a bit like the spaz 12

I look like The Queen too. In the fact I'm human. It's a SPAS 12 too. I'll get some pictures of mine up sometime soon once I find the missing parts (I 'PIMPED' it.)

:spam:  :rolleyes:

Whats the going rate for a Wa Shan sawn-off shotgun then folks? In the UK, obviously. Not that I potentially have 2 for sale or anything ;) but I'd like to know what folks think they are worth!

£150? If only I had money for it :-(

Well I saw this up for sale and thought OOOhhhh shiny - want.

M870both.jpg

I know it's not the most powerfull or practical but I forgive that for the click-clack :D

Now I need to find out how / if I can make it run reliably on Green to sort out the power side of things.

Dave

Well I saw this up for sale and thought OOOhhhh shiny - want.

I know it's not the most powerfull or practical but I forgive that for the click-clack  :D

Now I need to find out how / if I can make it run reliably on Green to sort out the power side of things.

Dave

Alot of people converted theres to using CO2, if I've heard correctly that is.