Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fish, did you order that from Gamepod after I sent you the link?

Looks just like mine with the stock too. Great minds think alike. ;)

Nope. I was thinking about getting a second one and by the time I checked the site it was sold.

I really like that folding stock. I've tried a few options and think I will settle with this one.

Nope.  I was thinking about getting a second one and by the time I checked the site it was sold.

I really like that folding stock.  I've tried a few options and think I will settle with this one.

Mine is up for sale if you or anyone else is interested. The right side charging bar is broke and the safety is non-functional.

Check my sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Maruzen CA870 :

M870Tactical.jpg

G&P 6 position stock

G&P metal body

GB-Tech 16 in. metal barrel + metal magazine tube

G&P T10 tactical handguard

G&P red dot on HurricanE offset mount

Hurricane VITAL-2 LAM

...will be replaced by an upgraded Maruzen M870.

Tanaka / Airsoft Surgeon M870 Two Tones : an expensive big disappointment...

M870TwoTones.jpg

Edited by lovecraft25

Too much light, barrel wobble, jams A LOT (since its first shell), thanks to the stupid underbarrel lock pin. I've not chronoed it, but power seems honnest. But shells are weak (one o'ring lost, one is leaking...). Seems like I'll sell it...

Oh, by the way, the finishing is disappointing compared to the pictures...

Maybe I'll love it a little with the police wood fournitures I've ordered in the U.S.A. ...

Edited by lovecraft25

Even with Redwolf upgrade, using 3 BBs per shell and using green gas, it's only usable in CQB. I think the upgrade is not interresting.

I've tested the Madbull CO2 12g adaptater too : it totally useless ! You can barely shoot two times... duh...

So the only other way to have a lot of punch with this beauty is to use the KWC CO2 Power Booster adaptator.

Just messing around with my Tanaka 870, and wondered how it look with a pistol grip. Picked up a cheap on for like $18, as I wasnt completely sure it would even take RS parts. It does fit, howerver not using the screws it included. Borrowed one from Maruzen, until I hit Lowes later on.

I may use it for CQB, but mostly will just keep the full stock on.

shotty2.jpg

Marushin M500 Shorty SSB, 8mm version:

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

Above two show the shell ejector port when cocked and uncocked

Below two are just showing off how nice the gun is :P

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

And a couple of plain un editted ones:

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

Edited by Chrissyg

What do you guys use as a sling on the Marushin M500? I recently bought this from blooboi, which I'm really looking forward to using in CQB, but I know I'll need a sling for it, for when I switch to my side arm.

mymossberg01pz8.jpg

I was looking through several real steel slings for M500s, but most of them require a special sling swivel installed on the plug on the end piece of the magazine tube, which I would imagine (given that that is where we load the BBs) would not be an option.

So I was wondering what your opinions are on this?

BTW, I'm enjoying my M500 a lot... even more than my TM M3... :)