Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! I got my M3 super 90 today, I'm so happy I've been whoring these pictures everywhere, lol.

99c4.jpg

76fd.jpg

56d2.jpg

7ae3.jpg

a3cc.jpg

A little bit chopped down, and I really like it (bought it used that way). It is somewhat shorter than the standard one (which is I think TOO long), but still long enough to look badass.

Does anyone know is there is any way I could somehow mod the stock on the upper shotgun (the M870 folding stock) to fit one of my M1100's? I've got the full length composite and the revision, so was thinking of fitting it to the revision, but Den Trinity tell me it won't fit, but not why, so i can't work out whether a fix is possible without buying it.

Any help would be great :)

TwinTurboCH: In order to get a folding stock onto a full-length M11 you'll have to find a collapsable stock which can carry a pistol-type gas tank which commes with the M870 folding-stock and M1100 revision, amongst others. I do not know if the sepperate folding stocks for the 1100/870 series made by G&P (or is it G&G?) are compatible with the pistol-type gas tank, and íf they aren't you'll need to buy a M1100 revision and remove the pistol grip and add the G&P folding-stock. In other words:

Easy way: buy a G&P folding stock if it accepts pistol-type gas-tanks.

Hard way: buy a M1100 revision, exchange stock/pistolgrip with oyur ful-length M1100 and buy a G&P folding-stock.