Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of jacket is that?

Are you refering to the OD "jacket"? if so that is a flightsuit, I think.

In regards to the pressure switch, I prefer the switch to be on the trigger grip. It feels natural to put the pressure switch at the front of the grip. So all I have to do is squeez/pull back. I tried the vert grip location but didnt like it much.

What type of jacket is that?

The OD one is indeed a flightsuit ;)

If you're talking about the assault vest, it's a CONDOR "Elite Tactical Vest".

@ Black Stena : Resident Evil FTW :)

@ whosloosin92 : awesome job, I'd never dare do that to mine :o

You've painted the trigger guard too ?

On the ejection port cover it came with a not so great chrome finish so i tried sanding it to the raw metal but it became apparent that its made of copper. So then I tried painting it black but the paint soon flaked off so I sanded it again which sort of gives it a nice look.

SOF Raziel, thanks it took me all day to do. I painted the trigger guard for my other shotgun to go with the theme I wanted but the end of the hammer spring broke on that trigger unit making the hammer hit softer and killing the power. I fixed it but since I don't use this one as much I put the repaired trigger unit into it to lessen the chances of it breaking again.

Hi everyone,

I was inspired by alot of the TM M3's with 870 full stocks people have posted on here so I decided to mod one myself. The main problem was I don't like to modify my guns in any permanant way, partly because I don't like hurting them :( and partly because I like versatility - I do like the full stock but I still like the pistol grip and wanted to be able to switch between them - this meant modding without the use of epoxy putty or glue or any chopping of the gun itself.

Here's what I started with:

DSCF0842.jpg

and here's how I've ended up:

DSCF0845.jpg

and the grip and full stock are still totally interchangeable - the full stock has been dremelled inside and at the grip so that it fits nicely on the gun and it is all held in place by an original Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90 Full Stock Bolt (33cm long), ordered from UNcompany, which runs through the rear buttplate and through a small aluminium tube (provided with the full stock and then cut to fit). I'm really pleased with the result, its very solid and I think it will stand up well to skirmish conditions. I can change between pistol grip and full stock in about 5 minutes.

I quite like the look of Wood on Benelli's, if you take a look at WGCs website in the shotgun section there's the CAW Benelli M4 'Hunter' with wood stock and pump and also a M1014 wooden sawn off stock variant - shame about single shot only though.

Edited by p.briden

Just thought I would add a pic of my shotgun now that its finished.

ACM 6mil gas shotty.

Real wood Marushin wood kit from a ltd ed mariner

Steel heatshield from somewhere.

Stripped and resealed - zero leaks.

Great piece of kit :)

post-23325-1214300162_thumb.jpg

LINK to mine

Not that weird... ;)

Still nummy rhino. Did you ever work out how to make the pump wood too? Still something I want to try at somepoint

Just thought I would add a pic of my shotgun now that its finished.

Also nummy.

Hawt as *fruitcage*, and loving the fact it'll still take TM stock/grip. That's what you needed the bolt length for I take it?

:zorro:

its difficult to say really because its a brand new shotgun. i've only had it a few weeks so it is quite tough to rack the pump anyway. i'm yet to properly wear it in but it does seem to be getting easier the more I use it and there's certainly a technique to it thats different with the fullstock, its kind of easier after a few shots and you get a rythm going and get an idea of what angle its easiest to pump it at. I've found, at the moment at least, with the full stock on that its quite difficult to repeatedly pump if you have it shouldered and are looking down the sights - you really have to take it off the shoulder, get a good grip on it and give it some oomph then reshoulder it again.