Shotgun Picture Thread

If I'd have known you were going to make such a blasphemous creation with that heatshield Heroshark then I never would have sold it to you :o . I think that the pair of smokeys grips would look absolutely awesome on it however.

Oh well, I think I've seen worse, and it was my fault for not realising that you would add it to your striker wannabe :P .

EDIT: I think soon enough someone will bring up the fact that I can barely talk, as I was the one that decided a SPAS would look good with AK mags in it, I mean what on earth was I thinking!

Edited by Kenworth W900
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'd have known you were going to make such a blasphemous creation with that heatshield Heroshark then I never would have sold it to you :o . I think that the pair of smokeys grips would look absolutely awesome on it however.

Oh well, I think I've seen worse, and it was my fault for not realising that you would add it to your striker wannabe :P .

EDIT: I think soon enough someone will bring up the fact that I can barely talk, as I was the one that decided a SPAS would look good with AK mags in it, I mean what on earth was I thinking!

:lol: just you wait for my spas. The mag is a top 1000rnd drummag. If you can find one its realy easy to mod :) .Heres a pic with the stock folded ,which I wanted to put up but I had trouble uploading before.

DSC00205.jpg

Cutting it down and adding a pistol grip really enhances the usability. Can't wait to see it when its done.

As long as people are posting pictures of drum mags and talk of AK mags in Spas12s I guess this would be alright to show.

DSCF0916.jpg

I only used it like that for a day. it was VERY quiet. Not even a TM Mk23 could come close.

Just to (hopefully) whet your appetite, here's a nice "photoshop"-tweaked photo of my lovely new shotgun... :D

DCP_1109.jpg

'tis one of the new DE Clones. And i love it to bits.

Edited by MDK_Marshal
:lol: just you wait for my spas. The mag is a top 1000rnd drummag. If you can find one its realy easy to mod :) .Heres a pic with the stock folded ,which I wanted to put up but I had trouble uploading before.

Oh my.

Edited by H.U.N.K