Shotgun Picture Thread

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/eqew1h0k/_7281273.jpg

Got this one this sunday...shoots straight for a mile, and is hell of a lot fun... Put down my rifle after the first game sunday and used this one the rest of them... I bloody love it :P

that is exactly how a benelli should look :D

edit

whups, sorry :P

Edited by ED-SKaR
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img ]http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/eqew1h0k/_7281273.jpg[/img ]

Got this one this sunday...shoots straight for a mile, and is hell of a lot fun... Put down my rifle after the first game sunday and used this one the rest of them... I bloody love it :P

:wub:

I've got one of those. DE M56A, mine is, full stock and shorter barrel. 'tis what my pic on the previous page is of :D Love it to bits. I need another one with the retractable stock!

This one does need a cheekpeice with a shell holder, though, and I can't seem to find one around for next to nothing :P I'll get one eventually, and then leave the thing the hell alone. though, if something inside goes snap, I'm sure as hell gona be whipping up a replacement part!

Which is a point. I do believe I heard that these things have plastic sears. Anybody been brave enough to open theirs and find out? I don't want to break mine, or I'd do it myself xD

Very nice. What kit is that specifically? Did that foregrip require any modding to get to fit?

The site where I bought it from just has it down as a military spec oil finish set. http://www.havlinsales.com/

The foregrip required a groove to be cut into it, I am doing a full write up on the fitting of the kit so pictures will be up in the next day or so. :)

that is exactly how a benelli should look :D

Thank you, and I agree completely.

MDK Marshal:

The cheekrest is Pantac/Phantom's - got it off RWA... And I think it actually cost me more than the gun itself :P

I'm looking into getting another one of these, possibly one with the shorter barrel (for a breacher role... full stock is still the way to go though...or maybe a RS folding stock, could be a fun project)

I'm not opening this baby up until it breaks...

And it probably will, but it's cheap as dirt so I'll definitely just get myself another one... The look and feel of it is awesome, despite extensive use of plastics... I just love this thing to death, really... Barely have left my side since sunday.

/EDIT:

and a shot with me'n my trusty new M3

Kit27.07.08.jpg

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
oh my... Good ,bad ,or not sure :D ? Hows your spas coming along anyway ,I'm still waiting to see it :)

Speak of the devil I just done it all yesterday!

I bought a barrel RIS adapter that didn't quite fit so I 'freestyled' that a little at a hardware store and it fits perfectly. I've sawn the bulk of the barrels off and also attached the streamlined, front-sight from my old M3 Shorty. Didn't like the glossy-ness of the pump-grip so I took some fine-grain sandpaper to that to give it a real, flat matte look. Looks fab. I'll neaten up the front end where I've sawn it and post some pics. Its a really weird looking SPAS if I'm honest but I'm quite chuffed with it.

Heres some pics of my new, lovely shotgun (DE:s M3 with full stock and short outer barrel)

yXp.jpg

Gun itself, with one shell magazine and sling ^^

yXW.jpg

Gun in funny position ^^

If anyone has guestions about this shotty, please ask.

here's a quick Q...

would the Smokeys M3 pistolgrip and Smokeys M3 Vertical pumphandle fit on one of these Double Eagle Benelli shell loading clones? I remember someone saying that the G&P XM1014 collapsing stock would fit (can't remember who it was mind...)

here's a quick Q...

would the Smokeys M3 pistolgrip and Smokeys M3 Vertical pumphandle fit on one of these Double Eagle Benelli shell loading clones? I remember someone saying that the G&P XM1014 collapsing stock would fit (can't remember who it was mind...)

short answer, should do.

long answer, it is a clone of the TM, and the smokies parts are designed for the TM, so it should fit. the first anyone knows that it dosent is when someone trys it ;).

Does anybody know if the m500 or r870 have the same width as a benelli m3? I'm gunna try to modify a rs mossberg 500 speedfeed pistol grip to fit on my utg m3 but would first like to know if it would even be possible :)

heres the grip (haven't ordered it yet)

http://www.lapolicegear.com/splawenpigrw.html

thank you :D

EDIT: I found out that both of their recievers are 1.5" so I ordered it :D if anyone has any experience or tips on installing real steal grips on a UTG/marui/DE benelli m3 let me know :D

Edited by gopeder111

I can't find the edit button for some reason on my last post but here are some updated pictures.

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0920.jpg

I was stripping both my shotguns down for a repainting and sanding the barrel before painting it and i wondered what it'd look like with all the paint off. It turned out looking really good so I went ahead and did the same on the magazine tube. The barrel looks flawless but unfortunately the magazine tube is getting scratched by the pump.

Hmmm... My shotgun project is kind of stalled at the moment.

Tried to fit this sliding stock onto my M1100 with some stock problems. Only thing is, in the end the friggin gas hose and stock connector screw are upside down. Since the stock is suppsoedly fittabel to M870, it should fit an M1100 as well, with the bodies identical, right?

-Sandstorm

Edited by sandstorm

That's what I thought, but I think there's got to be some further differences inside. Body probably is same, but the way the pump-action and semi-auto bolts are handled can mean that the gas hoses can't go through same spots in the stocks. Oh well, I'll see if I can find a M870 to check out.

Annoying to find out at this point, though...