Shotgun Picture Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should hide that ugly silencer with a heat shield. (Right now with that scope it looks a sniper rifle)

I mean it to look like a sniper. Its more that than a shottie.

I think the silencer looks good. It looks better in life than the pic.

Edited by prancing

depends which brand. The marui makes it so only one shell can be in the gun, but theres, I wanna say around 21 bb's, in one shell, and it shoots 3 with each pump. Then you extract the shell and put a new one in. However with blowbacks, you put in about 7 shells and they eject just like in real life

depends which brand. The marui makes it so only one shell can be in the gun, but theres, I wanna say around 21 bb's, in one shell, and it shoots 3 with each pump. Then you extract the shell and put a new one in. However with blowbacks, you put in about 7 shells and they eject just like in real life

30 in a TM shell.

marushing m500 6mm holds 150 bb's in a magazine in the shell tube on mine 1 pump shoots 1 bb. the 8mm version holds about 45 or so, 1 pump shoots 3 bbs. neither uses shells or ejects anything.

the ca870 (maruzen) is a springer that holds 40 bbs in a magazine. no shells. 1 pump, 1 bb.

edit: added pump to bb ratios

Edited by Ledpocket
  • 2 weeks later...