Shotgun Picture Thread

And led's collection of boomsticks are rapidly reaching the legendary stage, the swine :)

oink! ;)

Just something about shotguns...preferbly sawed off! Gotta have em.

Once the serbu is done I have a couple of ideas rattling around...Giant Double Barrel 40mm (203 shell) sawed off, and a mad max-esque double barrel.

I really need a double barrelled shotty :)

As for the m500, in my limited experience, the 8mm Marushin is the scariest shotty. So far it's held up to propane, and between the metallic clank as you rack it, the blast of stinky propane, the awesome "CRACK" it emits, and the 3 8mm .36 bb's that blast out...it's a pants ######. I'll be skirmishing it a bit this weekend, and hopefully can get some video of people crying ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're alright as a cheap alternative for a backup weapon. Only niggle i have is that they use the tube magazines (which can be fiddly to use/load) Apart from that, selective fire (1 or 2 shot selective) and a compact size means it's great for attatching to a Hong Kong vest for those "Aliens" moments!

They're alright as a cheap alternative for a backup weapon. Only niggle i have is that they use the tube magazines (which can be fiddly to use/load) Apart from that, selective fire (1 or 2 shot selective) and a compact size means it's great for attatching to a Hong Kong vest for those "Aliens" moments!

i didn't reall think for the price it was going to be great, i was mainly going to get it for messing about and looking cool :P

i probably will get one, if i end up getting a revolver from WGC. Do you know anywhere in the uk thaqt sells 'em?

i don't think they are the same...

wgc- - - - - ktw m37

that place - hapdong m37

They're exactly the same. Remember trying to get the full size Featherlite version (for those "shooting-at-an-alien-that's-imitating-a-dog-in-the-movie-The-Thing" moments, as it's the same model Kurt Russell uses in the film) ;):geek:

Sadly, the only place at the time was Rebel Troop and that was a few years back and they had trouble sourcing them :(

Damm yeh, thats exactly what i wanted one of those befor :D

i didn't reall think for the price it was going to be great, i was mainly going to get it for messing about and looking cool  :P

i probably will get one, if i end up getting a revolver from WGC. Do you know anywhere in the uk thaqt sells 'em?

www.bbguns.co.uk

afaik they have them :unsure:

God i love M870s :D

One thing though, can you feed in and eject shells without any gas in it?

Just by racking it? Or is the ejection of the shells gas powered?

And Skyler8158 How long is your Shotty with the stock folded up?

Thanks ;)

Edited by Soloman

you can choose between 1 or 2 shots and then you can pump it more than once (ie. choose 2, pump twice = 4 bbs) and it just has one barrel, but you lose range, from choosing a higher amount of bbs.

edit: is the hapdong one the same as the one from WGC? if i order from WGC, i'll get one from there judging as its $80 from WGC and £80 from bbguns...

Edited by Guest