Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I thought about sights on shotguns, until I saw the range of the M500s and in fact all the TM spring shotties.

On the Mariner in the summer they are essential in fact, ghost ring sights (apparently thats what they are) for teh win!

m500_03.JPG

My Marushin M500 w/ ATI folding stock, Mossberg parkerized heatshield, Mossberg cocking handle and Uncle Mike's sling hooks. So almost the same as Crenna's.

Just discovered the other day that ALL of the various o-rings in the M500 are available in those big o-ring assortment boxes. This on is a keeper!

Howdy ladies and gents, thought i post this question here rather then start a new thread (bypass all those silly posts and go to the 'experts' :P )

Any one with the question:

I've been trying to source a m870/m1100 stock, now im just looking for the stock no gas tanks or anything, just the basic stock... now i've looked around a bit (well alot actaully) and I'm having trouble finding it. So any of you fine people know where i might buy one, or am i gonna have to wait for one of you to break your m870/m1100 and try to sell the parts off?

Cheers

Vicks

OK might take you up on that, but just planning a project atm and won't have the cash anytime soon (bloody car), so any shop links be good, but i'll keep you in mind if i win the lottery or get the cash anytime soon, if you're selling it any time soon :)

Finally got my Dong San SPAS fixed up. I had put a M120 spring in there, but it chrono'd around 150fps, disappointingly low. Found out the piston head o-ring was way too loose. Pulled off the o-ring, wrapped the inner spindle of the piston head with electrical tape to space it off a bit, wrapped electrical tape around the o-ring "hop up" cut to seal any air leaks and put it all back together.

Huge difference! Has at least the range of my TM M203 Tac Launcher. With a better barrel I'm certain the range would be even further. I might look into engineering a new barrel mount so I can use a regular hop bucking instead of the o-ring system it currently has. Pretty decent for a $25 springer!

Edited by exoframe2

cool spas erik :D

-was that then?

-thats a shotgun...

-no it aint, that's *fruitcage* antiaircraftgun !

cool movie to :)

you should try and source one of them folding grips though, it will make the gun look mean as hell :D

Edited by sturgis

Hopefully the server doesnt double post this...

My Full Stock Maruzen 870 BV

GB-Tech 15.25" Metal Barrel

GB-Tech KAC Front Site

GB-Tech KAC 870 RAS

ICS Flip Up Rear Site

G&P Aimpoint Comp ML2

G&P M870 Metal Body

G&P T8 Tactical Lighted Forearm (Surefire Replica)

Still saving up to purchase the G&P 6 Position Stock system, and real steel LMT Battle Sites to complete my M870 Argonaut project.

M870_ARGO3.jpg

M870_ARGO4.jpg

M870_ARGO5.jpg

M870_ARGO6.jpg

Hopefully the server doesnt double post this...

My Full Stock Maruzen 870 BV

GB-Tech 15.25" Metal Barrel

GB-Tech KAC Front Site

GB-Tech KAC 870 RAS

ICS Flip Up Rear Site

G&P Aimpoint Comp ML2

G&P M870 Metal Body

G&P T8 Tactical Lighted Forearm (Surefire Replica)

Still saving up to purchase the G&P 6 Position Stock system, and real steel LMT Battle Sites to complete my M870 Argonaut project.

Awesome....how much does it wiegh?