Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, that the choate (sp?) stock?

i spotted those on ebay to, they look nice ! was going to get one to, but i got a good deal on the folding stock,so i went with that. Take some more pictures of it mate !

thanks, this is a gun i've wanted to make for a long long time

yea, its a RS for a Remington 870 me and my neighbor dremmled the *beep* out of to get to fit. It's a stock unlike any other, ergo, I have a unique shotgun...I feel all tingly :D Maybe it's the gun, or maybe it's the Burrito with cheese from 7 / 11 I just had...I dunno, let me get back to you

Very Nice judgeman, a lot further a head then my little project.

I see you shorten the shell tube as well, i was thinking about doing that but couldn't make my mind up, you mind taking another picture showing it fully?

Did you manage to get your stock on so that you can take it off easily, if so did you dremel the actual gun or the stock itself? if the gun body i'd really appreciate some pictures as the stock i want to put on my m3 i'm going to have to dremel a fair bit of the gun to get it to fit, no room on the stock to dremel.

Cheers.

Vicks

Edit: It had no paragraphs and was making me dizzy trying to real it :P

Edited by Vicks
I see you shorten the shell tube as well, i was thinking about doing that but couldn't make my mind up, you mind taking another picture showing it fully?

ayessum, I merely hacksawed the shell tube as near to the threads as I could, and removed the internal bits and bobs. I kept the black screw-on doohicky and superglued a busted part of my bow that broke during shipping [fixed now for anyone interested in buying]

front of shotgun

Did you manage to get your stock on so that you can take it off easily, if so did you dremel the actual gun or the stock itself? if the gun body i'd really appreciate some pictures as the stock i want to put on my m3 i'm going to have to dremel a fair bit of the gun to get it to fit, no room on the stock to dremel.

I dremeled the ###### out of the inside of the stock and rounded off / grinded off edges of the back of the shotty to get it to cram in there. Sorry, I can't risk taking it off just yet. :(

ayessum, I merely hacksawed the shell tube as near to the threads as I could, and removed the internal bits and bobs. I kept the black screw-on doohicky and superglued a busted part of my bow that broke during shipping [fixed now for anyone interested in buying]

front of shotgun

I dremeled the ###### out of the inside of the stock and rounded off / grinded off edges of the back of the shotty to get it to cram in there. Sorry, I can't risk taking it off just yet.  :(

Cheers for the info, still undecided if i'm gonna shorten the shell tube on mine guess i'll finish the stock and then see how i feel about the look with the shell tube already there.

Fair enough about not wanting to take it off, once i finish mine it will probably be a bit like that, but if you do take it off grab a few piccys for me :)

Thanks again

Vicks.

My new UTG shotgun...This'll go with my Umbrella loadout.

post-8517-1152212403_thumb.jpg

I made some iron sights out of a bolt(yes, very ghetto, but it works and looks nice :P )

and part of the grenade sights from a Famas. For something I did just screwing around, I'd say they were pretty accurate and functional.

EDIT-extremely sorry about the picture quality...I'm not exactly the best photographer around :(

Edited by sillyp

How is the Revision? Don't know if I should get one or not... If if it's not too much of a hassle, can you take a picture without the rail stuff? I want to see how it is when "clean", and if something more standard shotgun-ish can be added instead.

Also, how is it to skirmish with, and do you know if it'll handle stonger gas (unlike previous models)?

Edited by BakaBox

Some great boomsticks here, sweet pictures guys :D

If I can just ask a quick question (and I know this always comes up but if you could take a moment to give your opinion I'd be glad.) I've been looking for a shotgun for a while, and with the charity event happening soon at electrowerkz this seemed like the best time to get one!

It would be for CQB, and I'd be getting it for the event. So a shotgun I can get easily from a UK store quickly would be good. The purpose is as a highly powered weapon (the effect coming from multiple shots), causing a definate recognition of being hit! Also a scatter feature would increase snap shooting accuracy. I'm not a very big guy, so it can't be too large although weight isn't much of a problem. Preferably stockless. Does anyone know which shotgun I should get? I'd really apreciate some info from people who own these beautiful guns ;)

Edit: Just a thought, does anyone have any opinion on the M1887 Terminator 2 shotgun? It looks pretty much perfect, apart from some teething troubles mentioned in the reviews I've seen...

Edited by Dizzy

To clear up the foregrip issue - my furniture came off of my old magazine fed Defender, because the cheap plastic foregrip theyre putting on the new version does NO justice to the awesome functionality of the gun. Its FUGLY. I didnt exactly care for the magazine-action of my other defender, so i put the best parts together and sold the rest. (so there's a magazine fed defender with rails out there somewhere)

With barely any tweaking Im currently getting 10-15 foot spread at 115 feet with 5 .25's. (.25's hold a tighter group, with .2's I get about a 20-25 foot spread, and with 10x .12's is HUGE, about 50 feet wide.)

the performance of this blows every other maruzen shotgun out of the water. completely. it ejects reliably and the power (even on "wussy gas" 134a) is IMPRESSIVE

if you want a true airsoft shotgun this is the only choice, as far as Im concerned.

Edit:

Dizzy - it sounds like the m1100 revision is exactly the airsoft gun youre looking for. in cqb with shells full of .12's, all you need to do is point it in the general diretion of the target, and it will be hit.

I cant tell you how much fun I have skirmishing with it. All this talk makes me want to take a new picture with a better camera.

m11006ni.jpg

Bottom line is that you cant do the swap without a donor Defender.

Edited by Death By Cadbury

well its definly a fun little gun, not for gaming though as the build desinged of the shells are flawed (but then how would they make there monye) if the shell hits somthing hard 2 pices come out and go missing (rubber seal for holding the BB's and plastic cap holding the seal)......build Quility all round is nice Stright shooter all wotrth the monye i think as a working show pice

(all though i'am selliong mine :( need a gaming gun, not a show pice myslef)

Edited by cold_war_baby