Shotgun Picture Thread

You utter, utter, thoroughly heinous ######!!! :P Actually I'm just jealous - where did you get that sling & cheekpad set? I just had mine cancelled by Pete at GnG today, in fact. The refund was nice, but the bloody sling set would have been nicer <_<

Is there anywhere that still has them in stock dude? :)

Dizzy; the Marushin M500 shorty springs to mind immediately, but the M3 shorty is also a damn good choice for your needs. Having had mine stolen I can't say for sure which would be better overall but the fact that the M3 is spring powered and can be reloaded very easily mid-skirmish makes me think it is the better choice.

Shame though; you really can't beat the intimidation factor of racking a full-metal shotgun and sending forth a screaming trio of 8mm BBs through the air - and man do they know when they've been hit by that puppy :D I got 5 tags at the last skirmish with my M500 - who says you can't skirmish a shotgun in woodland? :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame though; you really can't beat the intimidation factor of racking a full-metal shotgun and sending forth a screaming trio of 8mm BBs through the air - and man do they know when they've been hit by that puppy :D I got 5 tags at the last skirmish with my M500 - who says you can't skirmish a shotgun in woodland? :lol:

In a recent woodland game, I nailed a victim/target at dusk from around 50 feet or so. The next morning he showed me two welts on his left shoulder from that one shot. Now when he hears the M500 rack, he dives for cover. Intimidation is a very powerful weapon. :)

That would be that M1100 Metal Body, then ;) I'm almost ashamed at not owning an M1100 but I do have another shotty on the way as we speak :D Nonetheless thats a bit of a special item for the right guy there fishsquatch.

Thanks a lot for the advice guys. I'll be going down to wolf next week to check out both the M3 shorty and the M1100 defender revision, and I'll let you know with a picture which will be holding my wallet to ransom :P . Just one thing quickly though: on the wolf webside I came across this: http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=SCM1100KM does anyone know if it will fit the defender rather than the full length m1100? Also does it look ok with what is essencially a bag stuck on the side? If anyone has a picture of a defender with one on I'd greatly apreciate it! :)

Speaking of M1100 defenders ;)

Here's mine (aquired from fishsquatch)

I added the top folder from the guarder (or g&p-don't remember) kit for the ca870. I needed to make new pins as they were different sizes from the maruzen (the silvery bits).

m1100defender2yv.jpg

I added the top folder from the guarder (or g&p-don't remember) kit for the ca870.  I needed to make new pins as they were different sizes from the maruzen (the silvery bits).

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8254/m1100defender2yv.jpg

But aren't they both Maruzen? Nice btw.

Both guns are maruzen, but the pistol grips are different.

The defender grip says maruzen on it, and has larger holes for the stock.

The aftermarket top folder grip says remington on it...

I transfered the metal stock part from one grip to the other (so as not to mess with the gas tank in the 1100 grip)

Hope that clears it up :)

and here it is open:

shotties9yo.jpg

I added the top folder from the guarder (or g&p-don't remember) kit for the ca870.  I needed to make new pins as they were different sizes from the maruzen (the silvery bits).

m1100defender2yv.jpg

Very nice.

I received the metal slides from DEN Trinity today (only took them six days) and should have the M500 back in action this weekend. :)

BTW, the M1100 metal body sold within 2 hours to a guy who lives about 5 miles from me.

Edited by fishsquatch

Lots of cool guns here...

I've got a question for all you shotgun guys.

Is it possible/worthwhile to add a RS stock to a Maruzen CA870? I'm planning on adding a Hogue stock to the G&P CA870 with folder, and I can't find anyone who has done something similar.

Plus ones are waiting. Thanks guys.

Lots of cool guns here...

I've got a question for all you shotgun guys.

Is it possible/worthwhile to add a RS stock to a Maruzen CA870? I'm planning on adding a Hogue stock to the G&P CA870 with folder, and I can't find anyone who has done something similar.

Plus ones are waiting. Thanks guys.

yes mate, it is !

i was planning on adding a RS full stock, before i got a great deal on a G&P folder from someone on the forums here.

There used to be a webpage full of these kind of mods for the CA870, but sadly it is down. but RS stock should fit without a problem, but you might have to go to you hardwarestore to find a bigger/smaller bolt to screw it on with.

I was planning on getting the Hogue overmold one for mine

I've seen the KTW full lenght one and it's a bit, meh... I saw a deac one yesterday, but the barrel wasn't that much longer than the shell tube, it was about an inch at most longer. Is it possibly to make an airsoft version like that?

I've seen the KTW full lenght one and it's a bit, meh... I saw a deac one yesterday, but the barrel wasn't that much longer than the shell tube, it was about an inch at most longer. Is it possibly to make an airsoft version like that?

Check out WGC, there is a sawn off version of the KTW Ithaca. It only has a pistol grip, but maybe you can get a full stock for it.