Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about m1100 internals, especially the feeding mech, please read the m1100 thread in general discussion and give me a hand.

The gun no longer expels spent shells, they get stuck.. I believe it has something to do with the loading bay door not rising early enough.. but I cannot imagine why it isnt loading as it should.

anyway, here are the pictures.

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

cheers, hbc.

Tanaka M1897 Trench Gun

M1897_003.sized.jpg

M1897_004.sized.jpg

Overall Im very happy with it. Although it is having one issue I could use a hand fixing. When I pump it, one or more of the preloaded shells on the bottom will come flying out. Can anyone tell me if both of the tabs that appear they should be holding the shells in are supposed to be touchinig the shells. It seems only one of them is actually holding the shells in the tube. Thanks

Mine does the same damn thing Vicious, I was playing with it at the farm on Sunday, lots of fun but double ejecting shells is a real PITA!! And of cousre when those lovely shells hit a concrete floor the end cap can pop out, and....

:(

Still the best looking, sounding, and firing shotgun out there though - load a shell then tip the barrel up and muzzle-load about 20 more BBs - keeping it vaguely level try shooting that at something (gas the shell with green gas ;) ) if you haven't tried that already, be prepared to be impressed....

It fires like a real shotgun - 20+ BBs in one shot spreading to about 8-feet wide at distances up to 35 feet - the perfect shotgun :D :D

Mine does the same damn thing Vicious, I was playing with it at the farm on Sunday, lots of fun but double ejecting shells is a real PITA!! And of cousre when those lovely shells hit a concrete floor the end cap can pop out, and....

:( 

Still the best looking, sounding, and firing shotgun out there though - load a shell then tip the barrel up and muzzle-load about 20 more BBs - keeping it vaguely level try shooting that at something (gas the shell with green gas ;) ) if you haven't tried that already, be prepared to be impressed....

It fires like a real shotgun - 20+ BBs in one shot spreading to about 8-feet wide at distances up to 35 feet - the perfect shotgun :D :D

Well that's a b*tch, there must be some way to fix it. Ive emailed UNcompany to see if they have a known solution. Hopefully they do.

Im gonna have to try that 20BB method :D

This should be a good place to ask my question. Can anyone take some pics of the Maruzen shell shotgun's shell extraction device and explain how it works? I'm trying to make a shell ejecting "shotgun rifle" :huh: and I don't have a solid idea on how to do it yet.

+1 if someone can get me some good pics. Thanks.

Edited by Donut
This should be a good place to ask my question. Can anyone take some pics of the Maruzen shell shotgun's shell extraction device and explain how it works? I'm trying to make a shell ejecting "shotgun rifle" :huh: and I don't have a solid idea on how to do it yet.

+1 if someone can get me some good pics. Thanks.

As will I, wench and I are, i guess, working on similar sort-of gun projects.