Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

airsoft_gp_m870_medium_barrel_shotgun.jpg

G&P M870 Medium Barrel Shotgun (with real EoTech and custom stock)

I like that a lot. I think i'd put the eotech a little further back though. That's what I wanted an M870 for, was to make it look exactly like that. What scope rail is that? any internal upgrades? i've never fired an M870 so I was wondering if they are like how an AEG shoots (maybe a good comparison to any GBB or AEGs would be helpful).

Any difference between maruzen and G&P m870's? G&P just tricks out the maruzen and sells them like that huh?

Painting turned out well, good job lad.

Btw your Resident Evil Chris Redfield and Shotgun Project Site is excellent.

Cheers.

Need to find something else to do with myself now, I've started bolting all sorts onto my M4 out of boredom :mellow:

Thinking of getting another DE (I love them :P) and making it into a sniper rifle.

-Longer barrel (a thinner outer if I can, and a longer inner aswell this time)

-Change the pump for a handle

-Try and insulate it as much as possible to make it quieter

like that a lot. I think i'd put the eotech a little further back though. That's what I wanted an M870 for, was to make it look exactly like that. What scope rail is that? any internal upgrades? i've never fired an M870 so I was wondering if they are like how an AEG shoots (maybe a good comparison to any GBB or AEGs would be helpful).

Any difference between maruzen and G&P m870's? G&P just tricks out the maruzen and sells them like that huh?

The EoTech is nice there, faster to aim if it is there.

It is a G&P rail. I don't know which, but you should find it on the G&P or WGC page. Go to www.wgcshop.com -> Other Guns -> Shotguns

Internal upgrades are made from G&P too. It has over 420fps (with 0.2g).

It feels like an upgraded springer sniper (Marui VSR...).

Difference between Maruzen and G&P: All metall parts and 2xfps

Edited by Marcel

Allowed to be mentioned, but not discussed in detail ;)

The Wa Shans really are so incredibly badass, mine are now both firing pretty consistently from both barrels, but dude, did you have any problems with one of your triggers (specifically the right-hand triggers) not pulling cleanly?

Both mine had problems with the right-side barrel, and in both cases the pin wasn't pushing the valve positively enough and the gas was being `pushed` out rather than being `fired` out the shells.

Just wondered if you had the same teething trouble; as I said, mine are now firing more-or-less perfectly :D

They are just soooooo *fruitcage* ing coo, aren't they??? :lol:

Mines fine, except the left firing pin broke off but its fine now :D

Do this:

1. Get 2 shells

2. gas em up

3. put *1* 8mm bb in each

4. turn it up

5. fill each barrel with 6mm bbs

6. walk in a room and pull the triggas!

Its sooo cool it fires in like a 10 meter radius! would clear a room instantly!

I recomend this over a M203 anyday!

Its just so fun to blast holes through a hole mess a ######!

Optics on shotguns make me cry.

CA870 Sawn Off Base

G&P Long Front Set

Fiber Optic Sight

Hogue Stock

Should have a torch pump but RedWolf is dicking me and refusing to return the wrong one they sent me.

reshoties.jpg

reshoties1.jpg

reshoties2.jpg

If I cant get the gas light replaced I am gonna barrel mount a light and possibly a metal body to add wieght and make it look secks.

EDIT: And a heat shield. I love heat shields.

Edited by Agent Hunk

I'm totally with you on the heat shields thing, they do look ultimately badass :D

Not sure if the CA870 was the best base gun for this but hey, the Tanaka M870 isn't out yet so we can't realistically expect any custom wonderfullness from it yet.

Also optics: its a freakin' shotgun ferChrisssakes, use it like one or get an AEG, jesus .. :rolleyes:

Edited by evilhippy

Urgh, so tired.. you will have to forgive me if such a picture exists on another thread but I've been trawling my search results for a while now and this seems like as good a place as any to ask.

I should be getting an M3 shorty soon and I've found somewhere that I can get a real steel stock (the non-pistol grip version) for it. Could someone post a picture of an M3 with the grip removed so I can make an educated guess about the compatability of the M3 and said stock? Failing that, I'll just hunt around for a full stock from an M3 instead :)

• 2 weeks later...