Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why I bought the only available shell ejector, an m1100..

speaking of which, does anyone know of any mods, or has anyone done any mods on the m1100 revision? Im planning to at least remove the top rail and get it as close looking to the defender as possible. I've heard the ATI m870 folding stock would fit.. but need clarification.

cheers.

Hey Krazy L

can you put some different pics/angles of your beast, as i am considering getting the sliding stock, but i need to check what it looks like from different angles.

Can you also tell me if the shell holder will go like that on the stock?

Thanks

Hey Forze does the quality, full metal construction and power make up for it not taking shells?....Ive wanted one of the G&P shotguns for a while but I cant get over the idea of pumping a shotgun and no shell ejecting...

Imho it depends on what you want to use the shotgun for:

-if you will use it mainly for outdoor (& occasionally indoor) skirmishing like i do, i really recommend this one, since the full metal body, quite high fps & the fact u don't need gas/batteries really make this replica worth it's money.

-if you want your shotgun to be more of a plinker/milsim/collector rifle, it is still worth the money because of the looks & the trades, especially with the 22round mags. You can actually put 8 rounds in the mag if you want it to be real mil-sim wise. But if off course the lack of shell ejecting puts you off, thake a good night's sleep before you order this one ;).

A viable alternative is the maruzen m870 gas rifle, which you can upgrade to insane specs, but i think you would have to buy one in asia!

(sorry if there are a lot of spelling & others errors in the text, but since I speak English only as a fourth language, go easy on me ;) )

@hardboiledcop:

Normally the ATI products should fit with little trouble: they are made for every version of the rifles on their site, with enough space for fitting, since not every weapons is made exactly like the other one. On the advice of a local gunsmith i just ordered their heatshield with ghost rings, which should fit fine on my lill plaything)

Edited by Forze

Heres my new m1100 revision, still waiting on the wood furniture from TMC, cant wait to slap it on and make this baby perfect..

It's an amazing gun, easily the most fun ive ever had shooting an airsoft gun, and as accurate and as good fps as my Mac11 on green, with 3-5bb's..

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

cheers, hbc.

so far it takes propane fine, and I heard that part of the 'revision' was to make the internals tougher, not necessarily to handle propane for the very long term, but i havent heard of any problems with them..

its amazing to shoot, if I were rich I wouldnt even bother picking up the shells at a skirmish.. its so good its almost worth it..

I will never get a shellcatcher.. I'll post up pictures once ive installed the wood kit, Ive never seen a revision with wood kit installed before so it should look pretty tasty and be pretty unique..

Ill see if i can put a video of the firing up on youtube.

\hbc.

thats only the tanka (because with that gun the gas goes in the shell, so theyre a little fragile..) the shells in the maruzen line are just hollow tubes (that look very real) but cant really be damaged very easily..

heres the video, sorry but its 3gp, hence the framerate is.. poor.

m1100 firing

cheers.

err, dont bother, youtube seems to have taken a video with a low framerate and made it a slideshow <_<

Edited by hardboiledcop

look on Tokyo model company, theyre the only supplier I could find who had it in stock, its made by KM.. and yes it gets rid of the holes, you can hardly attach a folding stock to a wooden pistol grip can you :P

it also replaces the whole front rail system with a simple wooden foregrip

linky

Edited by hardboiledcop

I'm just about to a] love you for showing me this concept and b] kill you for showing me this concept.

*sigh* Right, please do me the kindness of obliging us all with answers to the following, lest I kill you for tempting me with this then holding back all knowledge :P

Does the M1100 Defender furniture it straight onto the revision or does it need fitting/filing? I'm guessing its gonna be a bit of a bugger in this respect..

How naff is the existing forend & pistol grip?

You owe me the £200 this is gonna cost me, you know that? :D:lol:

Does the M1100 Defender furniture it straight onto the revision or does it need fitting/filing? I'm guessing its gonna be a bit of a bugger in this respect..

The guys at TMC said the foregrip needs one hole widening in order for it to fit.. not sure what theyre talking about but it doesnt sound hard.. the pistol grip is held on by one screw in the rear (its a big screw), they originally said it wouldnt fit, then said they made a mistake and that it would fit without any modding.

How naff is the existing forend & pistol grip?

I take it you mean the current 'rails everywhere' grip.. its not as bad as it looks in photos.. but then again imo it doesnt belong on a shotgun.. having 4 rails is a bit overkill unless you plan on sticking three red lasers to it and lighting people up like Predator! .. .. thats osunds pretty cool actually :D

You owe me the £200 this is gonna cost me, you know that? :D:lol:

if I had 200 pounds in my bank account.. lol :D

hbc.