Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone show me what the shell ejecting system on the maruzen shotguns looks like? Preferably a pump action one. I am trying to make a custom shotgun and I would like to see how hard it will be or if I should just special order one. And also how do the shells feed into the pumping action. Thanks.

For some reason I think this was asked before, but I do not want to look through the 43 pages, so can I see it again if it has or a link?

These are both Maruzen M870's, claims that the G&P CA870 sets will not fit are false (I bought one just to test that theory), both the barrel and magazine tube extension fit, however the magazine tube extension is purely for looks and is slightly too small to accept more shells and the barrel needs minor modification to fully slide into place, other than that it looks awesome. I threw it on my broken M870 for looks and I think it makes a mean prop!.

512_M870_01.jpg

Marushin M500 in Action

Pulling the bead . . . You can see the top of the guys head above the board to the right.

100093626-M.jpg

There was another guy to the right who can't see me because of the building in front of me.

One shot, three 8mm BBs, and a moment later . . .

100093661-M.jpg

Yes, I dinged him right on top of the head. Based on how loud he yelled, it must have really stung. I probably should have called "surrender!", but I didn't want to give my position away to the other guy. He was cool about it afterwards. :)

The M500 is by far my favorite weapon for CQB work. I vividly recall that shot and it's caught on DVD!

Edited by fishsquatch

Do Marushin not make their M500s at all any more? :(

Always the Tanaka M1897. Can't be skirmished really but it is the nicest shotgun available, purely as a work of art, if nothing else :DB)

Wa Shan sawn-offs seem okay too, need a pair of thigh holsters for my two and I'll skrim them and see how I go. They're close-range only but they *fruitcage* rule.

Edited by evilhippy

Thats what I've been thinking too, the wood kits for the M1100 Defender fit too, someone had it fitted just a page back, can't remember who (sorry dude :P ).

Would like something much the same but was chequered black, in an ideal world...

Mossberg m500 ssb 8mm. The release valve was filled with super glue to prevent the gas tank blowing it's seals on green. And some random pin (which i still have) is missing from the side of the gun. it came like it and has had no affect what so ever on its firing. And btw this one shoots like a beast.