Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my m37 ithika sawn off shotgun which i have attached to my russian m21 vest using

2 belt stop things (loop of material with 2 push studs to fasten) taken from a viper security belt

1 X rear m4 3 point lsing attachment loop for the top

1X bit of misc nylon sling which i cut and sewed to size

Method

1 attached the 2 loops one at the top and one at the base on the far left of the back plate

2 attached the sling connect loop to the top most stopper

3 attched the nylon loop to the lower one. this one isnt holding ot it just stops flapping around.

Superglue in the overflow/release valve, thats pretty much it.

HBC got the one that HandsomePete was selling I believe, and he based his modifications on this guide: http://www.858airsoft.com/reviews/marushin.html

You'll have to excuse the rather haphazard approach to grammar and the rather bizarre literary flair in that article ;) it seems to be full of useful information regardless :)

Superglue in the overflow/release valve, thats pretty much it.

HBC got the one that HandsomePete was selling I believe, and he based his modifications on this guide: http://www.858airsoft.com/reviews/marushin.html

You'll have to excuse the rather haphazard approach to grammar and the rather bizarre literary flair in that article ;) it seems to be full of useful information regardless :)

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.

My Mossberg M500 should be on it's way later today. Man 8mm BIO BB's are expensive. :(

Tokyo Model Company has them for $225 or $300 for the wood version, but I can't comment on the Store/company having never ordered from them.

no they don't, they just haven't updated their site, neither the m500's nor the m870's are in stock anywhere.

TMC are one of the best HK retailers, good stock levels, good comms, and very quick service, they just dont update their old stock.

cheers.

Can I put a Remington 870 stock on a Maruzen M1100 Revision? I was thinking about getting one and I was wondering if an 870 stock would fit because I haven't seen an 1100 stock that I like. I was really looking at a top folding stock, something like this:ATI Universal Top Folding Shotgun Stock.

Also, can Real Steel Magazine extension tubes, ala 7-Shot Remington Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube, fit onto something like a Maruzen 1100 Revision?

Can I put a Remington 870 stock on a Maruzen M1100 Revision? I was thinking about getting one and I was wondering if an 870 stock would fit because I haven't seen an 1100 stock that I like. I was really looking at a top folding stock, something like this:ATI Universal Top Folding Shotgun Stock.

Also, can Real Steel Magazine extension tubes, ala 7-Shot Remington Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube, fit onto something like a Maruzen 1100 Revision?

Without mods to the gas tank nope..

Same goes for the shell extention..