Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my UTG with extended barrel and pump and stock painted wood effect. I will probably put in a new barrel but i gotta find the guide of the guy who put an AK tightbore in his. This was made as a Resident Evil shotgun. Not a I have best shotgun shotgun.

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p208/chalupa5199/

Edited by thenobodies66
what the... is that a utg with extended barrel then melted and smushed out? or is that a maruzen with extended barrel then melted and smushed out?

It's a Double Eagle (UTG). The barrel is a vacuum cleaner extension, I just held it upright, set a light bulb in it upside down, and heated it with a heat gun. It turned out alright. Gets some looks.

Well Leadmill, I was actually thinking about selling it soon, though it would be a tough descision. Because I know it would take so much time and money just to find another stock like it, if I ever wanted one again. And its valuable for attaching onto a CA870 if I ever get one.

You cant see in the picture but the butt of the stock is held on with a funny mount thing, but I have found just recently a buttpad to conceal this. And until next week it wont have fully working internals. I shall put up a few extra pics, and some of my homemade grip. And I can show you that although its had the 1st 6" of magazine tube loped off this can be re-attached. Infact as of next week it shall have an extra set of shorter barrels so I can play around further.

BTW, does anyone agree I should paint it in some way. Maybe wood effect or make all the metal silvered.

• 1 month later...