Shotgun Picture Thread

I've also heard of people using the SMK (iirc) CO2 mod to good effect. Thing is I'd like to make all my gas thingys green capable and get one of the Airsoft Innovations Propane adaptors. I've found a small regulator, about the size of a couple of thimbles, I could put in the gas line to reduce the pressure into the worky bits down to HFC134 levels but that doesn't up the power. I feel a search of the techy threads coming on.

Any feedback, preferably 1st hand, of using green and the mods I might need in a Maruzen 870 would be appreciated.

Dave

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Sawn-off back today :D Repair job complete, now ready to sell....

- however this leaves me with a dillema; I'm only allowing myself to keep one shotgun, one AEG, and one pistol from my entire ridiculously-sized arsenal, but which do I choose; a tricked-out Marui M3 shorty that I can use to clear whole bases and get awesome range from, or an 8MM sawn-off with 10 spare shells and maximum cool factor B)

I dont know if I can decide :no:

Well I had to do it !, after reading this thread my concience forced me to buy a shotgun.

(Well ok this thread and the fact that I have mostly been playing the night Pistol/shotgun games at urban assault a lot recently LOL)

and I couldnt just leave it stock after seeing all those custom beasts!

My first shotgun

DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0443.jpg

sorry about the lighting (or lack of )

Jim

G&P M3 sliding stock

Surefire 6P with custom (LOL) mount and pressure pad

luminous sight inserts

Double sling ( for those "must climb thru the window with my shotty slung biathalon style" moments!

shame I have to wait a month to take it out again !

Terrancmdr , I didnt cut the barrel down, I bought it as a Shorty and put the stock on instead of the pistol grip.

The barrel mount for the Surefire is a pair of 25mm scope mounts I had spare , bolted together base to base (using the rail clamps and bolts!)

DSCN0444.jpg