Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i dont like the sliding stock. i prefer the spoild one that comes with the m3

on a more positive note my qun wei shell ejecting springers (2 of them) just arrived. a review and pics will be done when ive cleared my uni woprk

i just

2 pics of my shotguns

foirst is of my m3 super 90. best gaming shotgun ive had. and my CA 870 with gnp t8 tourch foregrip which will be pimped when i get the money withh the full range of front ends, stopcks and grips

second pic is of my pair of quin wei springer shell ejecing shotguns and my m47 clone m870

i have a m1100 defender with 8 mags on the way as well!

To a $400 gun?  :o I think it would be better to just buy another grip.

agreed, and then you have the option of full stock or shorty. I'm currently looking for a grip for my tanaka that I have on the way, anybody know where to get one?

And to Doncommie how are you liking your shotty, any complaints so far?

To a $400 gun?   :o I think it would be better to just buy another grip.

Remington did make a shorty AOW (Any Other Weapon) grip that looks like the stockwas hacked off.

EDIT: I can't wait for the special I am in to go through, Tanaka M870 for $300 USD. :D

Edited by That_One_Person
hmm that looks supiciously like a nylong bag to me.

is that the base justa normal bag with a semi rigid wire for the openning with molle loops sewn in?

I prefer to think of it as a homemade, skinny, nylon pillowcase. :)

It pretty much is just a nylon tube with a rigid plastic hoop sewn in the opening and molle straps on the back.

Modeled after this:

133380762-M.jpg

Edited by fishsquatch

Added a shell holder(cheap) for the stock and new sights. This is more of a show piece for me. Dont plan on using it in the field. Dont like the idea of searching the ground for shells that cost $7.50 each. Not to mention it only holds 4 shells, 3 BB's each. So you're reloading only after 4 pumps.

At first when I got mine, maybe due to not being used to it but it jammed a few times. The shell ejecting and the shell loading into the barrel came together and would get stuck. Just need to make sure you pump in a very fluid motion to prevent this from happening.

Also I wasnt too impressed with the power so far, however I havent taken it outside yet. Only merely plinkering in the house so far. When I only loaded the shells with 1 BB using the coke can test it penetrated both sides making it around 350 fps. Using 3 only 1 BB went thru one side, so assuming around 280 fps.

I absolutely love the solid feel of the gun though.

I tried fitting the folding stock off my Maruzen CA870 but it didnt fit due to the trigger guard on the Tanaka being thicker. I think it could easily be modified to fit without too much hassle.

shotty.jpg