Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I mount a vertical foregrip or flashlight. The RIS w/ rail covers actually makes the grip way bigger and less ergonomic making it harder to pump. The .7J spring is actually harder for me to pump then my other benelli with a stock grip and 1.2J spring. It just looks bad *albatross*! It also wobbles because of the metal on plastic.

Edited by evo12

my maruzen m1100 defender with GNP t8. tac light torch grip.

8 mags (and 3 more on the way) and the spare gas tank.

what do you think will be the best option, a folding stock or try to get a m1100 full stock and large gas tank

Edited by Carrion

Hehe Carrion, welcome in the defender club :D

I had a folding stock on mine, it's nice but heavy.

Maybe the full stock can look nice, it would be a breacher defender :)

But with the shorty look + a stock, it's a little exotic.

You should maybe consider a side folding stock.

http://www.swords-and-more.com/shop2/catal...facturers_id=26

that was the place... they don't have a pic there

but as i can remeber about two months ago when me and my mate were ordering 6 of them from them... they said they had them for both grips and stocks on m1100's ...

contact them anyway...

check this wood for m1100's here... http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~nakaya/m1100.htm

id like to get that defender stock oww....

Edited by mr.Gasmask
agreed, and then you have the option of full stock or shorty.  I'm currently looking for a grip for my tanaka that I have on the way, anybody know where to get one?

And to Doncommie how are you liking your shotty, any complaints so far?

Saw it off? You guys are sick :o

I like it a lot but I haven't had a chance to skirmish it yet. I have a Phantom stock shell pouch, a shell catcher and 17 shells. With 5 shells a go (It's 4+1) it should be reasonable, I don't think I will last three and a bit full reloads to be honest. Plenty of time to reload when you're dead and the shells holding the gas does have a decent benefit in that you go a lot longer without refilling any gas. The main thing that concerns me is there's no way to sling the gun and frankly slings are the best thing ever.

At first when I got mine, maybe due to not being used to it but it jammed a few times. The shell ejecting and the shell loading into the barrel came together and would get stuck. Just need to make sure you pump in a very fluid motion to prevent this from happening.

Yeah it does seem a bit tempremental with the pump. You have to do it the whole way and do it cleanly. Not too bad but would be a pain if you did it in the field.

I want to replace the front sight, hows that fibre sight working out?

CA870-ORth_01.jpg

My Maruzen CA870 12", with little cosmetic changes :

- G&P shortened foregrip

- G&P full stock

- Tanaka leather sling (somewhat disappointing compared to Guarder's one)

Tanaka shotshells are for my forthcoming ... Tanaka M870, obviously, duh ! :D

That's really a sniping shotgun (especially with full stock, PDI 6,01 barrel, PDI barrel spacer and custom adjustable hop-up). Can hit someone at 40/45 meters.

The main thing that concerns me is there's no way to sling the gun and frankly slings are the best thing ever.

I want to replace the front sight, hows that fibre sight working out?

Not sure why you cant add a sling onto yours? Simply add sling swivels to the 2 nuts located on the lower stock and fore end base.

Something like this:

Ithaca-M37-M37-Deerslayer-.jpg

The front sights work great! Simple to apply without scratching the barrel surface and lights up nicely to aquire targets. The sight just clicks on the barrel, so its easy to switch out.