Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know there is not much maintinence to be done. Getting to the internals at all is a huge pain, at least on the M3 series. Not so much fun. All my mate does to maintain his M3 is clean the barrels every couple skirmishes. The power will decrease steadily over a couple of years but even after that period of time it still fires very well. TM shotguns are excellent skirmish guns.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

WOAH! not that i like! although the wood effect on the front grip could do with some work.

how hard was it to fit the stock and what's the stock originaly from. how sturdy is it? one of my friends modded a cheapo M3 to have a wood stock taken from an old airgun, it didnt last too long

WOAH! not that i like! although the wood effect on the front grip could do with some work.

how hard was it to fit the stock and what's the stock originaly from. how sturdy is it? one of my friends modded a cheapo M3 to have a wood stock taken from an old airgun, it didnt last too long

Spoon1990 did the conversion for me :)

I'll go tell him to answer your question

Edited by Andy_2_cool

the conversion wasn't to hard for the stock it was pretty straight forward basically i made a platicard circle that was bigger than the hole in the stock then i ran the follower through and as it tightened it put pressure on the plasticard bringing the rear of the stock intowards the gun ... then followed up with a slither of brown tape around the front where it joins to the body for support wasnt hard

spono1990

Edited by spoon1990
Just got this one from Japan.

M870.jpg

I like.

A bit of an old post, but I just found one of these at a local shop in Japan. My jaw dropped to the floor as I saw it. I might pick it up near the end of my stay either to keep or to sell for some silly price in the states(cuz I'm greedy like that).

Beautiful bit of kit.