Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

Back by popular demand, my sister, no longer negative.

Imogen1.jpg

(BTW she did give her permission for me to post her pics on here ;) )

Hotty..... :D

Not a bad shotgun either! I've got the full stock M3 and have it chopped down a little to fit thru doors more easily. It is a very very good room clearing weapon, but I don't use it much anymore, as I bought a new VFC M416 and thats now my CQB primary. Still Nothing can ever replace the feel of a good shotgun. They just feel so macho. :D

that picture is almost 2 years old. yes shes cute, shes probably legal now, but come on man.... i need to get myself a shotgun.

Lol sorry, I'm new here! :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you're needing a shotgun, grab a M3 fullstock. They are pretty damn good for the price, and best part, I think, is no gas. First off, gas costs money, second they eject shells, making skirmishing kinda slow if you dont have a shell catcher, and third, gas is lower FPS, and fourth, the guns are more expensive. I guess fifth, gas shotguns aren't very accurate either.

A work in progress

14-06-07_2231.jpg

CQB key

I just need to figure out how I'm going to go about cutting down the shell tube as its threaded on both ends and the glue everything together and sort out the pistol grip.

A work in progress

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...-06-07_2231.jpg[

CQB key

I just need to figure out how I'm going to go about cutting down the shell tube as its threaded on both ends and the glue everything together and sort out the pistol grip.

what about cutting it in the middle and take out what ever amount of the tube you need for it to fit and then attach both threaded ends back together, try welding or a strong glue, something like the no more nails stuff in tubes but get some for metal.

what about cutting it in the middle and take out what ever amount of the tube you need for it to fit and then attach both threaded ends back together, try welding or a strong glue, something like the no more nails stuff in tubes but get some for metal.

Thats what I'm planning, I've had a look and I can take out the extra metal from behind the pump so the join wont be visible. To reattach it I'm thinking of bridging the gap with a small section of the metal weight that was inside the tube so theres plenty of support to it.

Thats what I'm planning, I've had a look and I can take out the extra metal from behind the pump so the join wont be visible. To reattach it I'm thinking of bridging the gap with a small section of the metal weight that was inside the tube so theres plenty of support to it.

Sounds like it will work, post more pics when your done.

Sounds like it will work, post more pics when your done.

Will do, I'm away all next week and I've got some armalite parts arriving on monday/tuesday <_< so when I get back I'll be working on that but I'm wanting to get this finished before my next skirmish so it shouldnt be long.

Will do, I'm away all next week and I've got some armalite parts arriving on monday/tuesday <_< so when I get back I'll be working on that but I'm wanting to get this finished before my next skirmish so it shouldnt be long.

Skirmish, should be al laugh as a secondary, a true close encounters weapon.

I've got my buying list atm and one of those cheap utg/de shotguns are on it, i got the utg la full stcok bt i now need the pistol grip, but the mother is being cruel and says i'm "wasting" my money and wont let me buy anymore. :(

Edited by massacreman
The question to ask is, "Is there a way to get them to let me buy them?" :P

the old "its my bloody money i can 'waste' it if i want *pick out an item that your parents spend a lot of money on that isnt neccecary and draw a comparison*, its my life and my money please stop trying to rule over them" argument can work sometimes, whats the worst that could happen?

besides DE shotties arent exactly expensive

Skirmish, should be al laugh as a secondary, a true close encounters weapon.

I've got my buying list atm and one of those cheap utg/de shotguns are on it, i got the utg la full stcok bt i now need the pistol grip, but the mother is being cruel and says i'm "wasting" my money and wont let me buy anymore. :(

Just tell them its better than wasting it on drugs and hookers.

I'll probably never fire it as a seccondary I'm planning on using it as a distraction gun for when I'm hiding in urban.

"quick hes only got a shotgun"

PICT0008.jpg

:rolleyes:

Just tell them its better than wasting it on drugs and hookers.

I'll probably never fire it as a seccondary I'm planning on using it as a distraction gun for when I'm hiding in urban.

"quick hes only got a shotgun"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...ft/PICT0008.jpg

:rolleyes:

Looks good, suits the CASV.

I'll try those reasons :D

Just tell them its better than wasting it on drugs

Used this exact tactic myself. Now i can buy my airsoft aswell as my drugs :)

So this isnt spam, i have a double eagle shotgun coming next week, will post pics when it arrives if i decide its worth the trouble to have another stock 20quid shotgun cluttering up this truely manly thread

i know everyone raves about DE shotties, but personaly i think JT3 benellis are far better, the DE's have no sights and are creaky as hell (compared to the JT3 which is pretty solid), both have good power but my benelli went through BOTH sides of a coke can...FOR 20 QUID!