Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaggy Z, love the custom grip. Did you use putty or something for it. At first I thought you'd used a real steel grip but its custom, fooled me. Please info, I need to customise my m87la.

Here's a pic of the real steel grip, gotta make myself a custom one after exams are over.

thsuper1db4.jpg

Edited by massacreman
  How'd you mount a Masterkey to a Patriot??

Edit: Never mind....forgive my stupidity. 

When you do mount it...please let us know how! 

Im plannin to get a rail screwed/bolted onto my Patriot's foregrip and get a rail/rail mount or some shelving brackets. :D

Shaggy Z, love the custom grip. Did you use putty or something for it. At first I thought you'd used a real steel grip but its custom, fooled me. Please info, I need to customise my m87la.

Thanx for the complement..

I used the full stock that it came with and sawed off the back so it was only the grip left. Then I cut out most of the internals so i could put in a tube(for a screw and washer to make the grip removeable)and filled the grip w/ putty. Let it dry. Then I glued the washer onto the grip where it attatches to the gun and sanded the back end so its rounded and cumfy. Then I drilled a little hole and put a head for a sling on the back of the grip.

On the shotgun, I cut off the plastic where it used to mount the grip so its flat and got an aluminum plate wich I grinded to fit..and also i drilled a hole thru it and glued a bolt on the side that goes inside the gun for the screw. Then i glued the plate on..

For the foregrip, i cut out a section out of the grip and put a piece of PVC inside it and glued both sides onto it.

After all that was sanding and painting..

...that was harder than i thot to explain <_< ....

so basically F*** it up to the point of no return, improvise, and fix it.

the results usually end up great :P

-SZ

how does the DE shotty sound compared to a shell ejector? i really want a shotty, but i dont play anymore, so i cant see spending so much on a toy basically. For the same amount i can buy a real shotty.

it's nowhere near as fun to use and the utg sound more toy-ish than any gun I've ever used. pump-action shell ejectors will be a lot more fun. also, if you do plan on purchasing one, get the tanaka.

I wish CA870 has an option of shooting more than just single round. Like what KTW did with their M37. I belive you can sellect to fire 1, 2 or 3 round pershot.

Both my ca870s do that. It comes with using them for a while, whatever is stopping you from pumping more than once wears out, the downside is if you point it up after you have cocked it, the pump slides back :P

sick! that gun is almost perfect, just throw on a top-folder. now that I've seen that, screw the long front set, I'm keeping my m870 like that. the lower one is real, right?

I like the top-folder but I'm going to leave the way it is. I ordered this for it.

http://www.specialforces.com/store/custome...d=25795&cat=306

Yes lower one is real 870P.