Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Scattergun is seriously hot.

How much metal is there on the gun?

I would also like to know how many rounds the Tanaka shells fire at once. Since the Maruzen guns fire up to 10 rounds at a time per shell, and with the performance that ammounts to, that would be a pretty good comparison.

Really the only differances between a normal Tanaka and My Scattergun is the sights, longer mag tube and the trades on the side. Instead of Remington trades it has Scattergun trades. The shells only hold 3 bb's per, but do have some power behind them.

As far as how much is metal. Everything that should be metal on the real thing is metal on the Tanaka.

I am going to pull the inner barrel and try some of the buck shot shells.

Really the only differances between a normal Tanaka and My Scattergun is the sights, longer mag tube and the trades on the side. Instead of Remington trades it has Scattergun trades. The shells only hold 3 bb's per, but do have some power behind them.

As far as how much is metal. Everything that should be metal on the real thing is metal on the Tanaka.

I am going to pull the inner barrel and try some of the buck shot shells.

the airsoft surgeon still uses an inner barrel i think, im sure it said somewhere it just uses a larger diameter barrel.

and the buckshot shells look like you need to use a new extenstion cap thingy each time in order to increase the capacity, and they're pricy. oh, and to use CO2 (i wouldnt like to try using green with that many BBs, ###### poor FPS i recon) you might need the airsoft surgeon firing pin mod, i think it wont depress the valve otherwise. cant say for sure though

ok guys so i was lookin at redwulf and i have been eyeing the airsoft surgeon shotguns

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with one and could givea mini review. Also can the airsoft surgeon ones that take regular shells take the buck shot and slug stuff???

no, slughshot and buckshot shells require a larger inner barrel diameter. howeever skugshot ones can take any shell

I took the RIS off mine and filled the screw holes with some greenstuff (two part epoxy putty). After a re spray you cant even tell they were there. Sanded the seam lines away too. Makes a world of difference

Sounds great - I'll have to get round to doing that at some point.

better pictures...

Tokyo Marui Benelli

Advanced Technologies Real steel Heat shield

Advanced Technologies Real steel Synthetic Folding Stock for Remington 870

Shell holder

Can you give me the link of that heat shield? I'm planning on getting an m3 but dont know what heat shield will fit the best. Thanks

I have a quick question if I may, I figured this might be the best place to put it as everyone in this thread probably knows a fair bit about airsoft shotties.

I'm between two minds as to whether I should go for a Maruzen CA M870 with a folding stock or to go for either of the TM shotguns (M3 or SPAS).

I'm not interested in getting anything that uses gas.

I had kinda decided on the Maruzen because I had read on another forum about people having problems with the TMs due to their 3 shot system, I don't recall exactly what was said as it was a while ago but I get the impression they were misfiring alot. On the other hand of course, there seem to be alot of people who are quite happy with their TMs and the 3-shot feature is certainly appealing. What kind of experiences have you had with TM shotguns? Are they fairly reliable? Also, what is the external build quality like? I know the Maruzen is solid but I've no idea about the M3 or the SPAS.

I've had both the CA870 and the TM SPAS 12 folder. They're both good guns and hold up well (some people report having trouble with the feed nozzles on the TM shotties, but i've never had any of those problems with the 3 SPAS shotguns i had) The CA870 is a lot heavier with the folding stock than the SPAS with folding stock and suffers from only firing one BB at a time, but there's a ton of accessories and upgrade options. The SPAS & Benelli are good for the thrill of firing "Burst" rounds and the realistic shells they use and (personally) would get my vote as the CA870 (great model, but lacks multishot) is technically a single BB shooting sniper rifle.

At the end of the day though, go with what YOU want.

I've had both the CA870 and the TM SPAS 12 folder. They're both good guns and hold up well (some people report having trouble with the feed nozzles on the TM shotties, but i've never had any of those problems with the 3 SPAS shotguns i had) The CA870 is a lot heavier with the folding stock than the SPAS with folding stock and suffers from only firing one BB at a time, but there's a ton of accessories and upgrade options. The SPAS & Benelli are good for the thrill of firing "Burst" rounds and the realistic shells they use and (personally) would get my vote as the CA870 (great model, but lacks multishot) is technically a single BB shooting sniper rifle.

At the end of the day though, go with what YOU want.

I still don't think any other airsoft shotgun, gas or no gas can quite beat a TM SPAS or Benelli.

Straight from the heart, and I've used a few shotguns!