Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M3 that I bought... I forget how long ago. Presumed lost in teh post, and then it just turned up :huh:

Needs some work doing, barrel and shell tube are getting chopped down, need to find some better bolts for the heatshield etc

58d7a55d.jpg

1ad694a5.jpg

Might try and source another barrel, one on this is a bit damaged :(

:zorro:

That's quite a compliment coming from you :P Final thing should look something like Inferno's hopefully, though I don't want it to look too much like his. Full stock, shorty length barrel n shell tube, w/ the heatshield (will be taking off the front sight on teh barrel). Can't decide if I actually want a stock mounted shell holder or not. Hmm

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_0383.jpg

Remington Model 12 (wannabe)

:3

I'll probably post more pictures later in a project thread or something, or just spam here.

EDIT: and yeah, the flash kills the pump handle, it's actually not that light. I'll take some more pictures later if the sun comes out.

Edited by Donut
  • 2 weeks later...

Special Delivery!

Sign here Mother *fruitcage* er.

Shotgunsmile.jpg

Got the shotgun smile going on there, I like it a lot.

Tanaka Model 870 18" scattergun with Speedfeed IV stock and Midwest industries slot end plate sling mount adapter.

ATI 5 shell holder bolted onto the side.

11 shells on it, 8 shells in it.

Time to die.

Detail of the stock etc.

Shottydetail.jpg

Edited by amateurstuntman

The Tanaka Scattergun comes in Black and Green as standard colors, just have a look at the Green Scattergun sold at RedWolf. Some police departments like to separate their "Less Lethal Shotguns", loaded with beanbags and/or rubber rounds from their "Live Fire Shotguns" loaded with buck and/or ball, thus painting the less lethal one green as to not confuse the officers while performing their duties.