Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What brand heatshield is that? Also I like that you chopped a few inches off, very unique, it's a shame you didn't attempt to put the front sight back on it however, I would've liked to see that.

I bought this heatshield on ebay. Not sure of the brand. It's synthetic (polymer) but still nice. I have an all metal one on it's way to me right now.

As for the front sight that came with it... I just didn't like how huge it was. I like the sleek look of the shorty cruiser. I am tempted to get a bead sight and install that like it is on my Marushin original, but looking at the threads available for the bead sights out there... I realized it'll be a pain finding the right tap to thread it.

My Lovely Haw San Sawn off boomstick kickin' it with the ode TMP. What I like to call my room clearance combo XD Boom! Roomshot! :P

RoomClearanceCombo1.jpg

This is the harder to get 6mm version. Plus if anyone wants to know, it's vastly superior to the Hudson piece of turd, it's metal and wood, it's powerful and is actually pretty accurate with just one bb in the cartridge (can have up to 7- which reduces both power and accuracy, but increases fun!).

Decimus.

My Tanaka M870 with real steel walnut furniture and a Remington mag extension

Tanaka_M870_A1_A2.jpg

Tanaka_M870_A3.jpg

Same Tanaka M870 made to look like the one at the end of Terminator 2

Tanaka_M870_B3.jpg

Tanaka_M870_B5.jpg

T2_M870.jpg

My Haw San double barrel 6mm with a real steel full stock modded to fit.

HawSan_DoubleBarrel_A1A3.jpg

HawSan_DoubleBarrel_A5A6.jpg

HawSan_DoubleBarrel_A11.jpg